1. #1 Iran Regime Change, Invasion, Occupation & Recolonization is Imminent 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ha! Even most of the DUmmies laugh at this now... :D

Thu Dec 29, 2011, 03:32 PM
    The Northerner

Iran Regime Change, Invasion, Occupation & Recolonization is Imminent

War drums are beating louder and louder in America against Iran. The din and decibel are rising and getting louder.

Preparatory steps are being taken irreversibly as the onset of invasion and occupation of Iran is becoming more and more apparent and its imminence glaringly clear. It is rather unmistakable.

Public pronouncements by political and military leaders in the United States have been elevated to a-no-going-back sorts of, no retreat, no surrender. A blockade in the name of continuing sanctions against Iran, is about to occur, and Iranian political and military leaders are declaring any such contemplated action, as an act of war, and, such a blockade by America against Iran, Is Act of War, under International Law

The current high tempo and stridency on all sides, is just like history repeating itself, if past is prologue, I beseech everyone to harken back to the days of yore, with particular reference to the back and forth verbal altercations between America and Saddam Hussein in the lead-up to the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Read more: http://www.modernghana.com/news/3693...colonizat.html

Let the Invasion begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Iran will soon do something crazy that will surprise the whole world, and when they do every Moonbat will blame the US.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Asking;"Pretty please, can we have our drone back." is warmongering? Failing to even back protests FOR democracy, is regime change? Where the FLOCK are these people from?

This administration is doing nothing, I can see, to stand in Iran's way on anything...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Asking;"Pretty please, can we have our drone back." is warmongering? Failing to even back protests FOR democracy, is regime change? Where the FLOCK are these people from?

This administration is doing nothing, I can see, to stand in Iran's way on anything...
    Obama backs the regimes that are pro sharia law and opposes those that aren't.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Hey guys, I have some free time, so it's time for you to get 2 pennies from me! (How ya'll been?)

Anyway, Obama should have supported the Iranian protesters with everything he had within his power, short of landing troops to protect them!

I got into an argument with some wackjob liberal over at the Daily Caller who tried to tell me that Obama was playing it "smart" by not coming out in support of the protestors, because the Mullahs would have been harsher on the people of Iran if he had. Well, the Mullahs out right had many protestors killed, so I'm not sure what constitutes "harsh" to a liberal.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I'm not sure what constitutes "harsh" to a liberal.
    Work, paying your own way and personal responsibility.

The din and decibel are rising and getting louder.
    Uh, oh. This is trouble. The din AND the decible(s) are both affected. If it were just the din, well, that would be one thing, but now the decibel has joined in. Not only that, but:
    They are each rising AND getting louder. I don't need to tell you that when things rise, that's bad. But when they rise in addition to getting louder, that can only mean one thing........and that is...let's see, now...there was the din, the decibel......the rising...the getting louder.....damn!

Anyway, it has all the weight of a double dog dare, and I don't have to remind you that a double dog dare is about as serous as thing get. Well, except for a triple........

Shit, I thought we invaded Iran years ago. I know for certain that the DUmmies assured me that we already had thousands of troops secretly on the ground there. They probably got there through that tunnel that the evil Chimpy McCokespoon Bu$hitler dug from Argentina to Venezuela just so that he could assassinate Comrade Chavez.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

:p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ha! Even most of the DUmmies laugh at this now... :D

Let the Invasion begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I doubt if anyone possessed of even the most passing acquaintance with the relative strategic capabilities involved thinks that would actually work.