Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 US Judge rules Iran responsible for 9/11 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    US Judge rules Iran responsible for 9/11
    By Daniel Harding
    Dec 24, 2011

Judge George Daniels in Manhattan signed the judgement a week after hearing evidence in the 10-year-old case.

The signed ruling came in a $100 billion lawsuit brought by victims’ families.
    Judge Daniels signed findings of fact saying the plaintiffs had established that the attacks were caused by the support the defendants provided to al-Qaida.

It also said Iran continued to provide material support and resources to al-Qaida by providing a safe haven for al-Qaida leadership and rank-and-file members.

During last week’s hearing, September 11 victims’ families sat through a four-hour presentation from lawyers who cited evidence supporting their claims that Iran actively assisted the hijackers of planes that crashed into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania.

Former members of the September 11 Commission and three Iranian defectors also spoke.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/w.....z1hTuAj7xC

So what does this accomplish?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    spooked911 of DU will not be happy...:D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    US Judge rules Iran responsible for 9/11
    By Daniel Harding
    Dec 24, 2011

Judge George Daniels in Manhattan signed the judgement a week after hearing evidence in the 10-year-old case.

The signed ruling came in a $100 billion lawsuit brought by victims’ families.
    Judge Daniels signed findings of fact saying the plaintiffs had established that the attacks were caused by the support the defendants provided to al-Qaida.

It also said Iran continued to provide material support and resources to al-Qaida by providing a safe haven for al-Qaida leadership and rank-and-file members.

During last week’s hearing, September 11 victims’ families sat through a four-hour presentation from lawyers who cited evidence supporting their claims that Iran actively assisted the hijackers of planes that crashed into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania.

Former members of the September 11 Commission and three Iranian defectors also spoke.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/w.....z1hTuAj7xC

So what does this accomplish?
    Wow! 100 billion dollars. What a windfall. Wonder what Obama will take out in taxes from these new 1%ers. Of course'll have to wait for the UN to use its muscle and collect it....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Wow. The only thing missing from this cartoon is a hook nose on the conductor. Okay, maybe a star of David too, just to make the point completely obvious.

Once again, it's Iran that declared war on us. Pretending that they haven't benefits nobody but Iran, and costs us lives.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Wow. The only thing missing from this cartoon is a hook nose on the conductor. Okay, maybe a star of David too, just to make the point completely obvious.

Once again, it's Iran that declared war on us. Pretending that they haven't benefits nobody but Iran, and costs us lives.
    You're starting to sound like Sonnabend who played the anti-semite card on all things involving the central banking system of the world. No facts are allowed, just "you hate Joooooze!" It doesn't work.

Iran is the complete opposite of Alqaeda. In fact, Iran HATES Alqaeda. This story is complete bullshit. How many other nations are we going to blame for 9/11? How many nations are we going attack in retaliation for 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Are you suggesting than criticizing the policies of the nation of Israel is the same as anti-semitism?

Sounds a lot like the claim that criticizing President Obama is the same as racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

You're starting to sound like Sonnabend who played the anti-semite card on all things involving the central banking system of the world. No facts are allowed, just "you hate Joooooze!" It doesn't work.
    Ody has more proof in what he says than you do posting that stupid cartoon.

You just sound like your a lip synching Ronulan.

You're the one that seems eager to blame teh JOOOOOOOOOOOO'S
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Ody has more proof in what he says than you do posting that stupid cartoon.

You just sound like your a lip synching Ronulan.

You're the one that seems eager to blame teh JOOOOOOOOOOOO'S
    Do you believe that bullshit article txradioguy? I want an answer.

If so, WTF have we been doing militarily for the last 10 years in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Do you think Iran is going to invade the US?

Who will be the next boogeyman of the week after Iran?

These are simple questions which you should have no problem answering if I'm such an idiot.

Do you believe that bullshit article txradioguy? I want an answer.

If so, WTF have we been doing militarily for the last 10 years in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Do you think Iran is going to invade the US?

Who will be the next boogeyman of the week after Iran?

These are simple questions which you should have no problem answering if I'm such an idiot.
    I don't know about whether Iran is responsible for 911. Personally, this is the first I've heard about it and I want to find out more.

I am going to say that Iran's leader is crazy, really crazy. He's threatened to wipe Israel off the planet before. I think he's hinted at the idea of attacking us. I do think this guy has it in him to really attack a country if given the chance. I think I would support military action over there IF we can ensure we get all the nuclear areas. I'm sort of afraid of attacking and not getting our target.