#1 Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2011
12-30-2011, 10:04 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released its 2011 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes:
- Rep. Spencer Bachus (R-AL)
- Former Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
- Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
- Attorney General Eric Holder
- Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)
- President Barack Obama
- Rep. Laura Richardson (D-CA)
- Rep. David Rivera (R-FL)
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
- Rep. Don Young (R-AK)
Dishonorable Mentions for 2011 include:
Klaatu barada nikto
01-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Rangel and Pelosi only rated the second tier? That first list must include some murderers and rapists.--Odysseus
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
01-02-2012, 09:21 PM
These cant be in descending order... can they?
Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|