1. #1 I'm Concerned.......‏ 
    I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North Korea-- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon... ...So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here. We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country. I'm sorry I brought this up, never mind.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North Korea-- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon... ...So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here. We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country. I'm sorry I brought this up, never mind.
    We have people here that will tell you that Obama is perfectly alright and will claim you are a conspiracy theorist just for voicing your doubts, that's on the conservative side though, most of our libs don't trust him either.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We have people here that will tell you that Obama is perfectly alright and will claim you are a conspiracy theorist just for voicing your doubts, that's on the conservative side though, most of our libs don't trust him either.
    John Adams
    John Quincy Adams
    Martin Van Buren
    Grover Cleveland
    Taft
    Wilson
    Harding
    Coolidge
    Hoover
    Roosevelt
    Clinton
    (Bush II)
    Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    John Adams
    John Quincy Adams
    Martin Van Buren
    Grover Cleveland
    Taft
    Wilson
    Harding
    Coolidge
    Hoover
    Roosevelt
    Clinton
    (Bush II)
    Obama
    France is the leading producer and consumer of duck and goose foie gras. In 2005, the country produced 18,450 tonnes of foie gras (78.5% of the world's estimated total production of 23,500 tonnes) of which 96% was duck liver and the rest goose liver. Total French consumption of foie gras was 19,000 tonnes in 2005.[31] Approximately 30,000 people are members of the French foie gras industry, with 90% of them residing in the Périgord (Dordogne), the Midi-Pyrénées régions in the southwest, and Alsace. The European Union recognizes the foie gras produced according to traditional farming methods (label rouge) in southwestern France with a geographical indication of provenance.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    John Adams
    John Quincy Adams
    Martin Van Buren
    Grover Cleveland
    Taft
    Wilson
    Harding
    Coolidge
    Hoover
    Roosevelt
    Clinton
    (Bush II)
    Obama
    Has anyone figured out yet what Tinkerbell was trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Has anyone figured out yet what Tinkerbell was trying to say?
    NO ... but does it really matter? :p

~ ABC