1. #1 UPDATE 1-Iran threatens action if US carrier returns-IRNA 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These dipshits must want a new Navy because talk like this is going to sink the current one.

TEHRAN Jan 3 (Reuters) - Iran will take action if a U.S. aircraft carrier which left the area because of Iranian naval exercises returns to the Gulf, the state news agency quoted army chief Ataollah Salehi as saying on Tuesday.

"Iran will not repeat its warning ... the enemy's carrier has been moved to the Sea of Oman because of our drill. I recommend and emphasise to the American carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf," Salehi told IRNA.

"I advise, recommend and warn them (the Americans) over the return of this carrier to the Persian Gulf because we are not in the habit of warning more than once," the semi-official Fars news agency quoted Salehi as saying.

Salehi did not name the aircraft carrier or give details of the action Iran might take if it returned.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I would move 3 flattops into the area

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Obama will apologize.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Iran Reportedly Threatens
    Excuse me while I: Again.
    Are they shaking their deadly fists in the air and chanting toxic chants against the Great Satan?
    O noes, not that again?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand