Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Tampon commercial angers the Trannies 

No, the only way to be a real woman is to have two X chromosomes. No surgeon in the world can make that happen, nor can a surgeon give a transexual the ability to have multiple orgasms, either.

The people in my family who are more liberal than I were disgusted with me over the holiday-I made a comment to the effect of "if a guy cuts off his own stuff, we commit him to a mental hospital. If he gets a doctor to do it for him, it's somehow a life-affirming process", and then stated that I thought RuPaul handles it the emotionally and physically healthy way, by cross-dressing, not by permanently altering his body with surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    No, the only way to be a real woman is to have two X chromosomes. No surgeon in the world can make that happen, nor can a surgeon give a transexual the ability to have multiple orgasms, either.

The people in my family who are more liberal than I were disgusted with me over the holiday-I made a comment to the effect of "if a guy cuts off his own stuff, we commit him to a mental hospital. If he gets a doctor to do it for him, it's somehow a life-affirming process", and then stated that I thought RuPaul handles it the emotionally and physically healthy way, by cross-dressing, not by permanently altering his body with surgery.
    I don't think I have ever heard it stated better.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

The male to female transgendered don't like to be reminded that they aren't women.

I dont know how many times I have to remind these freaks that they are NOT WOMEN, no matter what you think or feel you are a MAN, PHYSICALLY A MAN, your DNA says your are a man. If you are a post op freak you are now a DISFIGURED MAN. Why did we let these freaks decide what they are? I will never call them females, (or call women MEN). /rant off

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    The male to female transgendered don't like to be reminded that they aren't women.
    This reminds me of all the hoopla when the transsexual man carried "his" wifes baby. The hullabaloo was that a man was giving birth. Uh uh. A tallywacker does now a man make. No matter how you slice it, that person was still female. DNA doesn't lie nor can you rewrite it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Underlying it all is an absolute HATRED that the TG has for women. I've known quite a few in my time, some that had made beautiful women. A person could not tell the difference by looking.

You may never go into the women's restroom with one, but if you did, that TG could go on for an hour about the smell. They hate it that women menstruate and they hate it that women scent. One of the things they can't do is smell female.

OK. Too much information for me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    OK. Too much information for me.
    Love the picture, but also love Tipsycat's way of saying exactly what she thinks.