Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not accused of sodomy? Did I dream the payoff and then a trial?

1. He was aquitted at the criminal trial. He was accused of fondling children.
    2. The case he settled, which was long before the criminal cases, did not involve accusations of an act of literal sodomy, which is I meant. I forgot that in some states, sodomy is legally defined as any sexual act that doesn't involve coitus. He was accused of fondling a boy, not forcibly anally penetrating him.

Incidentally, the alleged victim in the civil case is now an adult and after Jackson's death, he publicly stated that his parents forced him to lie about Jackson in order to shake the pop star down for money. Manipulative adults can get kids to say anything, like in the McMartin day care case. I was always suspicious in that case because of how the allegations were originally made-the dad was suing the mom for custody and hired a therapist to get the kid to say Jackson molested him, as the mom was the parent letting the kid go to sleepovers at Michael's home. Accusations resulting from a therapy session are always suspicious, they rely on "repressed memories".

I wasn't there. Jackson was an easy target for accusations of this nature because of his eccentric lifestyle and his obvious mental health problems. I have reasonable doubt regarding the matters.

I saw a pic of someone dressed as that at a anime con i went to.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    1. He was aquitted at the criminal trial. He was accused of fondling children.
    2. The case he settled, which was long before the criminal cases, did not involve accusations of an act of literal sodomy, which is I meant. I forgot that in some states, sodomy is legally defined as any sexual act that doesn't involve coitus. He was accused of fondling a boy, not forcibly anally penetrating him.

Incidentally, the alleged victim in the civil case is now an adult and after Jackson's death, he publicly stated that his parents forced him to lie about Jackson in order to shake the pop star down for money. Manipulative adults can get kids to say anything, like in the McMartin day care case. I was always suspicious in that case because of how the allegations were originally made-the dad was suing the mom for custody and hired a therapist to get the kid to say Jackson molested him, as the mom was the parent letting the kid go to sleepovers at Michael's home. Accusations resulting from a therapy session are always suspicious, they rely on "repressed memories".

I wasn't there. Jackson was an easy target for accusations of this nature because of his eccentric lifestyle and his obvious mental health problems. I have reasonable doubt regarding the matters.
    Noon, the guy said that he would sleep with children in his bed. C'mon.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.