Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't more discussion about NDAA and SOPA on this forum.

Unfortunately, the FEMA camp part pretty much derailed the rest of it, but NDAA is very real and super-creepy by just about anyones' standards. The lies and deception that swirled around Obama actually singing it makes it even worse.
    Now you've done it!:eek:

He's on his way.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

NDAA covered on the "edges" of the media.

On the left, Current TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fROI6H9dm88

On the right, George Noory: (Coast to Coast): http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/01/18

Just watched Current TV's spot with Jonathan Turley, GW law prof, who makes it clear that Obama now has unchecked powers that go entirely counter to the goals of the Founding Fathers.

I heard Noory's show last night and there was a good discussion, even with Alex Jones showing up. David Seaman was particularly interesting discussing how he used email and his well-known blog to spread the word but didn't get a single bite from the mainstream media.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/01/18

The synopsis from George Noory's "Coast to Coast":

Natl. Def. Authorization Act Special
    Date: 01-18-12
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Alex Jones, Jonathan Emord, David Seaman, Tyrel Ventura, Gerald Celente, Allan Palmer

In a special program, George Noory was joined by Linda Moulton Howe to interview four guests, who appeared in individual half-hour segments, about the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2012, which contains controversial provisions such as the holding of suspects without due process or habeas corpus. Jonathan Emord, who practices constitutional and administrative law, believes the NDAA is unconstitutional in that it allows the military to incarcerate individuals indefinitely, without charges or a trial. When this kind of thing happens in secrecy, without judicial check, it's the end of liberty, he commented. Linda noted that the language in the Act doesn't specify whether US citizens might be held under this kind of military authority with their rights suspended.

Independent journalist David Seaman reported that people across the political spectrum who hear about the NDAA are opposed to it, but because of the lack of the mainstream press coverage most Americans remain unaware of it. At this juncture, Congress has no reason to pass this kind of indefinite detention statute, and it raises the question that some hidden motivation is in play, said Linda. Seaman conjectured that the NDAA may eventually be used against Occupy protestors.

Producer Tyrel Ventura, the son of Jesse Ventura, suggested that the NDAA isn't really about fighting terrorism but rather it's to control the populace, in the event of rebellion, possibly related to food or water shortages, or other crises. We live in a corporate dictatorship, and many of these companies have connections to the Defense Dept. and it's in their interests to have a lockdown society, he added. Trends analyst Gerald Celente declared that fascism has come to the US. He believes the NDAA has been put into place because there's going to be "economic martial law," and "bank holidays" which will cause rioting in the streets.

Appearing during the last hour, radio host/filmmaker Alex Jones sounded off on the topic, and related issues. "This is a big wake-up call, and they've been training the military for a long time to arrest citizens and take people to facilities," he said, adding that measures like the NDAA are part of a larger program. For instance, the TSA is now operating checkpoints on highways, and at bus & train stations, and "this is really the seizure by the federal government, and the special interests that have hijacked it, of our entire infrastructure," he said. Jones advised people to stand up against these policies-- "like a bucking bronco, all we've got to do is throw the New World Order off our back."

I remember the DUmmies riled up when BusHitler was in office. Right after Katrina hit. They had a thread with maps of camps, one was near me. So, I drove a few (35) miles to check it out. I was the municipal dump for Bovina, Texas....

:eek:

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    I remember the DUmmies riled up when BusHitler was in office. Right after Katrina hit. They had a thread with maps of camps, one was near me. So, I drove a few (35) miles to check it out. I was the municipal dump for Bovina, Texas....

HA!!! That's what you were supposed to think!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post

DUmps are home to DUmmies. Just look at the OWS turds. They like creating and living in squalor and filth.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Wow, you might be the only person who actually tuned in to Current TV that day.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand