Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    On cue!:D

"FEMA, Mr. Mulder! FEMA!"
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post

"FEMA, Mr. Mulder! FEMA!"
    I wondered what you would move on to after the birth certificate was dropped, Obama be praised!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They were talking about this on Quinn and Rose this morning, Quinn said he would start researching it.
    hate to break it to people but NDAA was bipartisan idiot effort and started by our "buddy" McCain.

It has it's roots in the Patriot act too.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    hate to break it to people but NDAA was bipartisan idiot effort and started by our "buddy" McCain.

It has it's roots in the Patriot act too.
    Yes it does and that doesn't make it any better.
    Adam says it doesn't exist though and has proven it by his line by line refutation of the article.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

I wondered what you would move on to after the birth certificate was dropped, Obama be praised!
    I'm always up for a good laugh. I was really amused last time The Camps™ came up and I discovered that not only was the Pennington Bend State Penitentiary here in west Nashville actually a FEMA camp, but also Camp Boxwell that I attended as a Boy Scout was also a hidden FEMA camp, what with all of its "military-style housing" (meaning the places where we put up our tents over the summer) and the "military training facilities" (the ropes course and zip line).

And I also really loved the part about how the Amtrak repair facility outside of Indianapolis is actually just a modern American version of Auswitz. Somewhere, hidden in the chain link fence, someone has secretly woven "Arbeit macht frei" into the chain links. Of course, only those who know about The Camps™ can actually see this, because they have figured out FEMA's dastardly secrets....

I'm always up for a good laugh. I was really amused last time The Camps™ came up and I discovered that not only was the Pennington Bend State Penitentiary here in west Nashville actually a FEMA camp, but also Camp Boxwell that I attended as a Boy Scout was also a hidden FEMA camp, what with all of its "military-style housing" (meaning the places where we put up our tents over the summer) and the "military training facilities" (the ropes course and zip line).

And I also really loved the part about how the Amtrak repair facility outside of Indianapolis is actually just a modern American version of Auswitz. Somewhere, hidden in the chain link fence, someone has secretly woven "Arbeit macht frei" into the chain links. Of course, only those who know about The Camps™ can actually see this, because they have figured out FEMA's dastardly secrets....
    None of that is in the article, have someone read it to you.

I know! Did you ever see "Tommy"? They are Bernie's Holiday Camps!

None of that is in the article, have someone read it to you.
    I read the article. It's a bucket of shit. It's filled with ludicrous allegations that make no sense whatsoever based upon the "evidence" that they present. Read it yourself, rather than trusting this moonbat Halbert's "interpretation."

Hint: this is about providing staging areas in order to get help to people in a disaster. It's not about keeping people in a prison camp.

Among the dastardly conditions to which FEMA is going to subject these terrible people who come to bring water to people when Hurricane Motherfucker blows their house away:
    • TV—there is no set number or size, but there must be enough so that personnel can comfortably watch TV.
    • Internet access—Can be wired or wireless—though wireless can service more users, the signal must be strong enough to keep a good connection.
    • Cell phone charging stations.
    • Numerous magazines and newspapers.
    Here's a hint: if you're going to secretly inter scads of Americans in secret FEMA camps, then you aren't going to give them access to televisions, internet, cell phone service, and things like magazines and newspapers.

The breathless howling from this fruitcake does make for terrific theater, though.

The first of several anomalies in the solicitation for bid was in the contractor staffing requirements, which puzzlingly required staff to be fully operational within 72 hours. Furthermore, "[w]henever practical, displaced citizens will be given the first opportunities for employment within the camp, assuming skills and capabilities are pertinent for the open positions."
    Yeah, there's a wild and crazy idea: let the guy who actually know the area and just had his job literally blow away maybe be the guy who does some of this delivering of water and maybe let the guy pick up something of a paycheck while he's at it. Yeah, I know: the fucking fascists! How dare they!
    This led me to question the stated purpose of these camps, considering that the successful contractor would need to have personnel ready to go on such short notice, with notification from FEMA, Homeland Security, or the president within 72 hours. So the question arises: how could the camp utilize "displaced citizens" in the initial staffing unless the contractor knew where and when a disaster, man-made or otherwise would occur beforehand?
    :eek:

Dun! DUN! DUN!

There it is! Proof of the existence of the VRWC earthquake machine! FEMA is going to go out and make disasters just so that they can inter some prisoners somewhere. Personally, I say they should start with Ohio, but that's just me.

Good Lord. Moonbattery run amok. Pardon me while I return to sitting over here and pointing and laughing directly at the people who buy into this nuttery.

I don't know much about these camps. Generally speaking I hear about it from conspiracy people and that's sort of what it sounds like. However, this nation has used internment camps in the past and has put people in prison during wartime for what they were saying (free speech). That is our recent (last century) history.

I do know we should be concerned about this NDAA law. Someone pointed out in another thread where I was discussing terrorism statistics that "terrorism" and "terrorist" are loosely defined words that the government can and does change to suit their purposes. We should not forget this when an ill-defined "war on terror" is the justification for these actions and the duration of time that a citizen can be detained without trial or charge. Terrifying that people are letting this pass without showing some more outrage.

Honestly the only people on the streets at the moment who are even talking about this are the Occupy protesters. You may not agree with them on everything (and some of them are fools) but if you pay attention you will find truth in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I read the article. It's a bucket of shit. It's filled with ludicrous allegations that make no sense whatsoever based upon the "evidence" that they present. Read it yourself, rather than trusting this moonbat Halbert's "interpretation."

Hint: this is about providing staging areas in order to get help to people in a disaster. It's not about keeping people in a prison camp.

Among the dastardly conditions to which FEMA is going to subject these terrible people who come to bring water to people when Hurricane Motherfucker blows their house away:
    • TV—there is no set number or size, but there must be enough so that personnel can comfortably watch TV.
    • Internet access—Can be wired or wireless—though wireless can service more users, the signal must be strong enough to keep a good connection.
    • Cell phone charging stations.
    • Numerous magazines and newspapers.
    Here's a hint: if you're going to secretly inter scads of Americans in secret FEMA camps, then you aren't going to give them access to televisions, internet, cell phone service, and things like magazines and newspapers.

The breathless howling from this fruitcake does make for terrific theater, though.

Yeah, there's a wild and crazy idea: let the guy who actually know the area and just had his job literally blow away maybe be the guy who does some of this delivering of water and maybe let the guy pick up something of a paycheck while he's at it. Yeah, I know: the fucking fascists! How dare they!

:eek:

Dun! DUN! DUN!

There it is! Proof of the existence of the VRWC earthquake machine! FEMA is going to go out and make disasters just so that they can inter some prisoners somewhere. Personally, I say they should start with Ohio, but that's just me.

Good Lord. Moonbattery run amok. Pardon me while I return to sitting over here and pointing and laughing directly at the people who buy into this nuttery.

You didn't answer the article with any proof other than your own ranting and opinion, but what else is new.
    As for me I will wait for more actual research and evidence, it is to early to make up my mind but credible people are starting to ask questions. American thinker isn't Coast to Coast AM or Alex Jones and the fact that you so vehemently object tells me something may be going on.

Thanks for the entertainment Woody, don't be such a stranger!
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 01-04-2012 at 06:50 PM.