Dude, have you considered seeing an anger management professional? You need to.
Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
I'm sure then that you can produce the clip of him saying that?
It took me about .0007 seconds to find it but since it's already been posted, I'll refrain.
Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy
Or find in the archives here where DU laughed about it?
Actually, what I would do would be to search DU where they went crazy about it and then search CU to show where we laughed about it. Since GW was goofing (and he wasn't serious about it), once they went nuts about it, we would have laughed at them for going nuts. It's what we do here. If you haven't realized that yet, I don't know what to tell you. Since this all happened six years ago, I will be unable to find threads on CU about it. And frankly, I don't care to.

I searched DU. There's a gajillion threads where they are going crazy about Bush wanting to be a dictator, how it will destroy the country, etc. If you don't know how to search DU, ask me nicely and I will post a link to a thread for you. Be sure to say please. (by the way, gajillion is simple hyperbole. don't take it literally)
Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy
Your ability to recall thigns accurately and claim to know how people reacted has a really piss poor track record around here.
Other than ONE thread where you and I have disagreed on historical facts, kindly post a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 10th thread where I "have an inability to recall things accurately...and a poor track record around here". Since you can't, why don't you just keep your fat fucking mouth shut you giant douche. And a giant douche you are. You're stalking enough people around this board. Do you really want to add me to the list. Now, shut the fuck up and do not slander me again.