Thread: I think Bachman is done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I think Bachman is done 
    She has an announcement today and is cancelling her trip to SC.

http://www2.counton2.com/news/2012/j...ip-ar-2980345/

That's Perry and her I think..
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    She has an announcement today and is cancelling her trip to SC.

http://www2.counton2.com/news/2012/j...ip-ar-2980345/

That's Perry and her I think..
    I'm not excited about anyone...it's a disgrace and O is going to get another 4.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I blame Bush, and the GOP in general for not cultivating a field of young up and coming Conservatives. Most of those that ran are retreads or slightly off from what was needed.

This election was on the economy and not a single one of them have run on it, except Cain, whos not out. The rest have spent way too much time fucking around with social issues that are irrelevant at this point. I will give Gingrich and Perry props for having ideas, but they haven't stayed on issue with them.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

4. #4 The ticket? 
    The results of Iowa's caucues may have given us the GOP tickent for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm not excited about anyone...it's a disgrace and O is going to get another 4.
    Put the whiskey down, take a cold shower man, nose to the wind we must win!:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I blame Bush, and the GOP in general for not cultivating a field of young up and coming Conservatives. Most of those that ran are retreads or slightly off from what was needed.

This election was on the economy and not a single one of them have run on it, except Cain, whos not out. The rest have spent way too much time fucking around with social issues that are irrelevant at this point. I will give Gingrich and Perry props for having ideas, but they haven't stayed on issue with them.
    The story of my life is making do with tools that aren't exactly what I need to do the job.
    We must keep pressure on them and be the squeaky wheel, they are populists and will bend to pressure.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

It will be interesting to see where her support (and that of Perry) goes. Together, they had about 16% of Iowa.

Bet it doesn't go to Mittens.

rm -rf obama*

This is normal. The field will start to self groom after Iowa and continue. It is how the system works. The system will not work if all of them or even two of them remain. Only one can win and the others need to go away. Some of the more selfish types (like Paul?), might ruin our chances by running as independents, I hope they think more highly of their country than they do of themselves.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyjack View Post
    The results of Iowa's caucues may have given us the GOP tickent for 2012.
    Santorum is not a good pick for VP. He doesn't give Romney either serious Tea Party heft nor Hispanic appeal. He would also freak moderates out over his rather extreme view of birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Santorum is not a good pick for VP. He doesn't give Romney either serious Tea Party heft nor Hispanic appeal. He would also freak moderates out over his rather extreme view of birth control.
    And you commies picked Lyin' Biden why? Because of his intelligence?

rm -rf obama*