1. #1 Eric Holder Assistant Abruptly Resigns From DOJ 

As with so many things circling the Obama administration, there is the official announcement of a departing official – and there is the as yet unknown truth behind that departure. Laurie Robinson’s departure was quietly announced on the eve of the Iowa Caucus, with a brief statement from Eric Holdler’s office:

…I am proud of her service to OJP’s constituents, the Department of Justice and the Obama Administration and personally grateful for her friendship and her many contributions to ensuring true justice for all Americans. The United States is a safer and fairer nation due to her efforts.
    Robinson allocated nearly $3 billion in stimulus grants under the guise of assisting women, American Indians, and Alaska natives. She was also a primary contact within the Department of Justice in working with law enforcement agencies throughout the country regarding those same funds.

As for her former boss Eric Holder – he has a likely and imminent future hearing with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee over the Attorney General’s complicity in the failed and deadly Fast and Furious gunrunning operation. To date nearly 100 members of Congress have publicly called for Holdler’s resignation or given him a vote of “no confidence” over the Fast and Furious debacle.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...igns-from-doj/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Could mean nothing, could mean a lot, no way to tell until someone in the inner circle leaks the backstory.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Could mean nothing, could mean a lot, no way to tell until someone in the inner circle leaks the backstory.
    Let's hope we get the details.

Either:
    1. she got tired of the crazy surrounding her in the office or
    2. she is being thrown under the bus for Fast and Furious or
    3. She failed to kiss Holder's ring when given the official narrative to recite.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Either:
    1. she got tired of the crazy surrounding her in the office or
    2. she is being thrown under the bus for Fast and Furious or
    3. She failed to kiss Holder's ring when given the official narrative to recite.
    Judging by the expression on her face, I'm thinking she was having trouble with regularity.:(
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Judging by the expression on her face, I'm thinking she was having trouble with regularity.:(

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Looks more like a "Who farted" expression. :eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand