Thread: Deadliest Navy Seal Sharpshooter KO's Jesse Ventura

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Bailey you are a douche for lack of reading comprehension. Opine &Andy did not break this news either.
    If you were paying attention you have caught the part about Chris Kyle just released his new autobio book
    titled "American Sniper". The story about him punching out Ventura was one of many he wrote about in
    his book. He is making the talk show rounds to promote it and naturally that's the headline interviewers
    are picking up on. The person who "broke the story" was Kyle himself.
    Wrong again, he said he got into a fight in his book, HE DIDNT SAY WITH WHOM. It was brought out on the O & A show. Get the facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I nearly got in a fight in that same bar years ago. It was one of our own guys and he was being his typical douche bag self. Had it not been for my friends who constrained me, I would have been arrested for fixing his stupid that night.:o
    Hmmm......
    Sounds like that would have been a good place to troll for men back in my younger days. ;)

Hmmm......
    Sounds like that would have been a good place to troll for men back in my younger days. ;)
    They had seals back in the 50's? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Wrong again, he said he got into a fight in his book, HE DIDNT SAY WITH WHOM. It was brought out on the O & A show. Get the facts straight.
    Oh my gosh .... you're right!
    Andy & O should immediately file suit against Bill for stealing their thunder!

Oh my gosh .... you're right!
    Andy & O should immediately file suit against Bill for stealing their thunder!
    Like they said on their show, Bill is a tool that doesn't like to credit others. Oh so thats what you do when you are wrong, throw a tantrum?

They had seals back in the 50's? :p
    I would have used pilot bait instead of fishing for SEAL.

Like they said on their show, Bill is a tool that doesn't like to credit others. Oh so thats what you do when you are wrong, throw a tantrum?
    I was not wrong.
    Putting journalistic credentials of Bill up against Andy & O is hardly a contest.

"Breaking" a news story implies that you were the first to uncover a story that no
    other source had and beat them to telling the world about it. A&O didn't uncover it,
    their show just happened to be the first interview where Kyle talked about it. He is
    trying to sell books and dropping the name of it being JV that he hit is a great way
    to get people interested in buying the book and talking it up..... much like we are
    doing here. I still say still say the person breaking the story was Kyle himself.
    Bill doesn't owe credit to anybody.

I would have used pilot bait instead of fishing for SEAL.

I was not wrong.
    Putting journalistic credentials of Bill up against Andy & O is hardly a contest.

"Breaking" a news story implies that you were the first to uncover a story that no
    other source had and beat them to telling the world about it. A&O didn't uncover it,
    their show just happened to be the first interview where Kyle talked about it. He is
    trying to sell books and dropping the name of it being JV that he hit is a great way
    to get people interested in buying the book and talking it up..... much like we are
    doing here. I still say still say the person breaking the story was Kyle himself.
    Bill doesn't owe credit to anybody.
    Bill wouldnt have KNOWN about it unless O&A asked kyle about it, Kyle didnt bring it up. Someone called the show to ask Kyle if he knocked out JV. Well Mr Loofa should have had at least credited that show or it wouldnt have been brought up.