Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Depending on how savvy she is, this could end up working very well for her. All that she needs to do is get with Gloria Alred and do the news shows, where she can lament the puritanical mores of her high school yearbook staff while flashing her assets, followed by a Playboy pictorial (if she's 18, if not, then she needs to do a few similar actions in order to stay in the public eye until she's legal). If she's not doing walk-ons for Two and a Half Men in a couple of years, I'll be surprised.
    From the looks of her, her "assets" need some augmentation.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If the photo was just a head and shoulders shot, it would have been okay. They used to take photos of women wearing just a wrap around their shoulders-my mom's high school senior photo was like that and so were the photos that they took of us for the sorority composites.

But she tried to submit a full body photo in which she is showing off a lot more skin than her shoulders and maybe the tops of her breasts. School dress codes usually forbid showing off one's stomach/belly button.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    From the looks of her, her "assets" need some augmentation.
    Not necessarily. Sometimes petite and perky is a nice change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If the photo was just a head and shoulders shot, it would have been okay. They used to take photos of women wearing just a wrap around their shoulders-my mom's high school senior photo was like that and so were the photos that they took of us for the sorority composites.

But she tried to submit a full body photo in which she is showing off a lot more skin than her shoulders and maybe the tops of her breasts. School dress codes usually forbid showing off one's stomach/belly button.
    From the article, it doesn't appear to have been her individual yearbook photo, so much as one of the other pics that kids submit for the pages that talk about school activities. She's still in the yearbook, but her individual photo is, presumably, a more traditional portrait.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I don't know, maybe she can take different pictures and have one of them in the yearbook?

Nah.

Playboy will be calling her soon. Perhaps it was her plan all along.

I bet her mama is jealous and wears the same type of outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I don't think that I've ever seen a high school yearbook with a centerfold. :D
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I bet her mama is jealous and wears the same type of outfits.
    You are bad.

But you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    She is cute but not playboy cute. She might be able to get into a mag like swank or similar low class mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    She is cute but not playboy cute. She might be able to get into a mag like swank or similar low class mags.
    Playboy centerfolds are heavily retouched. It's why Adobe made Photoshop. By the time a photoshoot has hit the layout stage, the model's blemishes have been removed, her skin tones evened out, even the angle of her eyes or her curves can be adjusted and usually is. What you see is not what was in the studio. She's as cute as most of their models, and with the right digital enhancements, she'll be a knockout.
    --Odysseus