Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Dear right wing lurkers. About that google definition of "santorum" 
    link

OK, stinky, I'll bite. Here's the attention you crave, for yourself, the democrat party, DU, and your fellow liberals.

If anyone had any question about the mentality, stupidity and immaturity of liberals they can no longer question it.

And liberals are proud of it.
    Star Member Stinky The Clown (44,306 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Dear right wing lurkers. About that google definition of "santorum"
    It isn't an unfortunate coincidence that predates your boy. It IS your boy. It IS about him.

It started as an intentional Google bomb and may now be one of the most successful in history.

Ha Ha Ha.

In case any of this is unclear, Google up "Santorum" and see what the Number One hit is.

Santorum
    spreadingsantorum.com/
    Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.
    12,569 people +1'd this

Ha Ha Ha
    proud2BlibKansan (89,532 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    1. It's proof Google is liberal!

At least that's what a wingnut told me.
    justiceischeap (6,292 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    2. It's proof that education is a good thing.

Conservatives could do this too if they were witty enough.
    Response to justiceischeap (Reply #2)

Sun Jan 8, 2012, 01:48 PM

Mira (12,735 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    3. Good point.

Wit and appreciation for art and beauty of any kind seems to be lacking in them. And I say this without malice, it is an observation I have made over the years

One more thing it does say is that for all their screeching about how homosexuality (anal sex) is "normal", "just another lifestyle" and should be accepted (and celebrated) that it it REALLY ISN'T ANY OF THOSE THINGS if it can be used in an attempt to mock and "shame" another person.

This says more about liberals than it does Santorum or conservatives. They think it "shames" Santorum, but conservatives (probably including Santorum) only see it as reflecting on who liberals are and what they stand for.

It is liberals who should be deeply ashamed about this, but they are too consumed with feeling good about how they can denigrate another person (or at least how they think they can) to see how it reflects back on themselves.

Bottom-feeders always go for the easy fruit... DU and the occupy movement are all the proof needed.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Bottom-feeders always go for the easy fruit... DU and the occupy movement are all the proof needed.
    And Stinky The Clown went straight for the horse apples.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Star Member Stinky The Clown (44,306 posts)

Santorum
    spreadingsantorum.com/
    Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.

justiceischeap (6,292 posts)
    2. It's proof that education is a good thing.

Conservatives could do this too if they were witty enough.
    Mira (12,735 posts)

Wit and appreciation for art and beauty of any kind seems to be lacking in them. And I say this without malice, it is an observation I have made over the years

In what universe does equating a politician with excrement and bodily fluids qualify as demonstrating either education, wit, or an appreciation of art or beauty?

In what universe did Einstein or Leonardo or Dorothy Parker resort to shit and semen jokes in their professional discourse?

Obviously, the Dummies can't distinguish the rank immaturity of perennial junior high miscreant, Dan Savage, from the theory of relativity, the Mona Lisa, or "A Telephone Call". Savage's immature droppings are nothing to be proud of, and those Dummies that identify with them are saying more about themselves than they realize.

The biggest achievement that DUers accomplish is cleaning the bus windows with their tongues. Anything "funny" to a DUer has something to do with perverse sex or potty humor. It gives them enough diversion to allow them to switch the finger in their nostrils.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Smeg-heads, the lot of them. Look it up, Stinky.

Google should be ashamed for having that at the top of their search list and refusing to remove it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Google should be ashamed for having that at the top of their search list and refusing to remove it.
    You can bet if that had been in reference to Barry it would have been taken down immediately!

Wit and appreciation for art and beauty of any kind seems to be lacking in them
    Right, because it's DUpukes and OccupyScum that financially contribute to the sustainability of museums, the opera, the ballet and the orchestra.

As far as I'm concerned they can keep on believing we don't have an appreciation for art because I do not want them running in my circles. Except the ballet. They can go there. I don't.
    Be Not Afraid.

One more thing it does say is that for all their screeching about how homosexuality (anal sex) is "normal", "just another lifestyle" and should be accepted (and celebrated) that it it REALLY ISN'T ANY OF THOSE THINGS if it can be used in an attempt to mock and "shame" another person.
    Goes for "teabagger" as well.