Hybrid View

1. #1 Administration officials: White House chief of staff resigning 

WASHINGTON — Two senior administration officials say the White House chief of staff, William Daley, is
    resigning. He’s being replaced by Jacob Lew, the budget director.

The change will be effective at the end of this month. President Barack Obama planned to announce it later Monday.

Obama chose Daley to be his White House chief of staff in January 2011, but Daley has had a somewhat rocky tenure.

Daley served as commerce secretary under President Bill Clinton and ran Al Gore’s 2000 presidential campaign. He’s the brother of recently retired Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley and the youngest son of legendary Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley.

Daley’s resignation was first reported by the Chicago Tribune/Los Angeles Times.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...xlP_story.html
    Last edited by txradioguy; 01-09-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Who got the "kill shot"? Was it Mooch, or was it Jarret?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

He didn't last long. Rahm only left a year ago.

On the plus side, his replacement, Obama's budget director, is probably well-rested, since the Democrats have as yet to submit a budget since Obama took office.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He didn't last long. Rahm only left a year ago.

On the plus side, his replacement, Obama's budget director, is probably well-rested, since the Democrats have as yet to submit a budget since Obama took office.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Who got the "kill shot"? Was it Mooch, or was it Jarret?
    From everything I've read....it was most likely Jarrett.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    From everything I've read....it was most likely Jarrett.
    The rumor mill is semi-confirming that from what's been reported so far.

Also, Mooch and Jarrett evidently don't get along very well according to the new book, "The Obamas". Having both in the same house is a little like having multiple wives. But president hussein should be able to handle that........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    The rumor mill is semi-confirming that from what's been reported so far.

Also, Mooch and Jarrett evidently don't get along very well according to the new book, "The Obamas". Having both in the same house is a little like having multiple wives. But president hussein should be able to handle that........
    There is some fairly nasty stuff in that book. I wonder if it will filter into the mainstream media the way that Kitty Kelly's BS bio of Nancy Reagan did?

I never thought that I'd find common ground with Michelle Obama, but apparently neither of us wanted her to move into the White House. I think that the electorate should ensure that she and her family can return to Chicago after 2012 without any pesky obligations to distract her.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!