1. #1 Heidi Fleiss helps design Nevada Area 51 outer space brothel 
    Former "Hollywood Madam" 46-year-old Heidi Fleiss, who severed almost three years in a Federal prison and subsequent halfway house for prostitution, tax evasion, and money laundering, has been hired by Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof to help renovate, design, and provide costumes for sex workers at an outer space theme brothel to be called the "Alien Cathouse" in Pahrump, NV, according to a report broadcast on Saturday, January 7, 2012 by the NPR news quiz program Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!

The site of the Nye County proposed brothel was previously owned by Maynard "Joe" Richards, who recently plead guilty to one federal count of wire fraud, and has been placed on probation, causing him to withdraw from any sex trade operations.
    http://www.examiner.com/news-analysi...-space-brothel

In these programs, Hof confesses that he only dates prostitutes, saying "I don't date civilians."
    (So do most men Dennis...they are just paid in other ways :) )

Power CUer
    Every week, the game show "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" on NPR has three "news" stories from the week; one is real and two are made up, and a contestant has to guess which one is real. I guessed this one correctly this week. I figured this sort of thing would appeal to guys who never got over Uhura.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Wow, you're gonna get a REAL Dennis Hof whorehouse in the neighborhood Rob? We'll have to have a drink or 9 there next time I get to Front Sight. We can say things like "I wanna talk to the BLUE one".

rm -rf obama*

If anyone else here watches Celebrity Rehab....

Heidi is one of the people from that show that I have some sympathy for. She has some serious mental health problems either due to or complicating her substance abuse issues. She lives in a house in the desert with about 50 parrots. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Wow, you're gonna get a REAL Dennis Hof whorehouse in the neighborhood Rob? We'll have to have a drink or 9 there next time I get to Front Sight. We can say things like "I wanna talk to the BLUE one".
    Dennis already owns a brothel here, this will be his 2nd... Love Ranch South is just about 20 minutes outside of town. :D

Warning the link has a disclaimer due to some adult NSFW content, but I know most of you will still click, perverts! http://loveranch.net/
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 01-12-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If anyone else here watches Celebrity Rehab....

Heidi is one of the people from that show that I have some sympathy for. She has some serious mental health problems either due to or complicating her substance abuse issues. She lives in a house in the desert with about 50 parrots. It's really sad.
    She continues to get evicted due to the damage from her birds. She also owns "Dirty Laundry" a local laundromat. She does not need to dress up like an alien, she has major issues for sure.

Her last good deed was calling the police when she seen a car parked near her house by the side of the road...it was our DA passed out drunk...:D

When she is sober she is one of the nicest people in the world...

isn't "Alien Cathouse" still in DC ???? :D
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots