Paul
    23%

Huntsman
    17%

Updated 2:41 a.m. EST, Jan 11, 2012

Dr. Nutz scores big...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Not a big surprise. It's New England and Romney had the home field advantage. Paul has a dedicated core of supporters. We'll see what happens in South Carolina. There's still more election here. Cain came out today and said he wasn't endorsing anyone yet because no one had a plan. He has a definite point.

I think Huntsman has shot his wad. Santorum is begining his long slide with only 10% today. Romney's numbers will go down as the primaries shift South, but he does lead in FL.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I hope Newt doesn't kill Mitt onstage...:eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Not a big surprise. It's New England and Romney had the home field advantage. Paul has a dedicated core of supporters. We'll see what happens in South Carolina. There's still more election here. Cain came out today and said he wasn't endorsing anyone yet because no one had a plan. He has a definite point.
    As a Cain supporter, I am sad to see him falling back into the Palin MO of grandstanding where he can to make the bucks. I think he's better than that; at least I hoped so.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I hope Newt doesn't kill Mitt onstage...:eek::D
    Newt won't kill him, he'll suggest something like the following:

"I think that it is high time that we entered into a dialogue like grownups and seek to take advantage of the opportunities at hand rather than accepting the defeatist mentality of the status quo. I believe that real change is only possible when men of conscience take a baseball bat and shatter the knees of a fucking political Ken Doll and drag his whimpering carcass to the nearest environmentally-friendly landfill for some discussion about what is right for the American People."
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Ape, you forgot to mention that he's "the only true Reagan Conservative" in the entire world.
    You need to work that into your Newt quote or it just wouldn't sound right.
    Last edited by Kay; 01-11-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Ape, you forgot to mention that he's "the only true Reagan Conservative" in the entire world.
    You need to work that into your Newt quote or it just wouldn't sound right.
    You and I should sit on a couch sometime and discuss global warming. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Newt won't kill him, he'll suggest something like the following:

"I think that it is high time that we entered into a dialogue like grownups and seek to take advantage of the opportunities at hand rather than accepting the defeatist mentality of the status quo. I believe that real change is only possible when men of conscience take a baseball bat and shatter the knees of a fucking political Ken Doll and drag his whimpering carcass to the nearest environmentally-friendly landfill for some discussion about what is right for the American People."
    Love your Newt imitation. Have to confess that I secretly love hearing him stick it to Mitt. I worked with too many Ken dolls in my career. In fact that's what I used to call my old boss---and his name really was Ken. :D

Thanks, you made my day with this comment. Right now in the midst of devising some sort of neighborhood alert notice to send out to our development., Ah, the joys of being on a HOA board.

They're getting vicious down here in Florida where the con artists play, scamming the elderly. I used to gripe that I never saw police cars here---now I'm alarmed that we're seeing so many in a quiet neighborhood with nice broad lawns, big lots, etc. I have to get the "shut your damned garage door" warning out, along with "don't let scammers into your house because it's windy and they might get cold". (Really happened. 1 of the guys turned out to be wanted in 2 states).

Hope our trusty watch dogs protect us. Nothing like the sight of 2 big black dogs (hope any perps don't notice their tails wagging). :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    You and I should sit on a couch sometime and discuss global warming. ;)
    You're such a nancy. :p