Thread: Video: Vote Your Conscience, Catholic Vote 2008

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Video: Vote Your Conscience, Catholic Vote 2008 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Video: Vote Your Conscience, Catholic Vote 2008

A inspirational and educational film on voting for Catholics and all people of faith. Video at link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61wj4tJICcc

wow. Nuff said.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'm in AWE!!

I wish I were rich. I'd buy air time for that in Philadelphia. (Heavy Catholic Population)

Amazing! Thanks for posting it. I'll be emailing the link everywhere!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

I'm not Catholic, but live in a heavily Catholic area/state. I found that video really touching - will be forwarding it to several friends!

Banned
    The religious right's insatiable fixation with abortion is a hamstring on conservative politics.

Lets stop pretending that abortion is stoppable through law. It's harder to keep a baby alive during pregnancy than it is to kill it.

If you actually want to end what you consider to be infanticide, then you have to change peoples minds, not the laws. Studies have shown that even in countries where abortion is illegal, they have roughly the same amount of abortions compared to countries with less restrictions. So unless you just want it on the books that abortion is illegal, and don't really care to much about actually stopping the deaths of unborn children, you need to focus your efforts elsewhere.

Put your money where your mouth is conservatives... quit trying to get the government to solve problems that you should solve yourself.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    The religious right's insatiable fixation with abortion is a hamstring on conservative politics.

Lets stop pretending that abortion is stoppable through law. It's harder to keep a baby alive during pregnancy than it is to kill it.

If you actually want to end what you consider to be infanticide, then you have to change peoples minds, not the laws. Studies have shown that even in countries where abortion is illegal, they have roughly the same amount of abortions compared to countries with less restrictions. So unless you just want it on the books that abortion is illegal, and don't really care to much about actually stopping the deaths of unborn children, you need to focus your efforts elsewhere.

Put your money where your mouth is conservatives... quit trying to get the government to solve problems [that you should solve yourself.

Wilbur speaking of putting money where your mouth is just who's side pushed Roe Vs Wade into the Supreme Court hm-mm ?
    How about we post a few links to an abortion clinic with dead baby parts laying all over the Abortion tables ?
    The last time I posted those links all hell broke loose from the bleeding heart liberal phonies !

Are You sure that you aren't liberal ,you sure talk like one ?
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-14-2008 at 01:04 PM.

That was a terrific video. As for your comments, Wilbur, many of us do put our money where our mouths are. We not only want it illegal, but we do something, on however small a scale, to help those make the right choice when it comes to their babies. And it has nothing to do with internet posting.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    If you actually want to end what you consider to be infanticide, then you have to change peoples minds,.
    True.

And how are we going to change people's minds when the Culture-of-Death prevails in the media and in the education systems? The media controls the entertainment and news industries. The education system is brainwashing the future generations.

That's why we need to get pro-life politicians into positions that they can make a difference.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Power CUer
    "Row vs. Wade"? Those are two ways of crossing a shallow river, not a Supreme Court decision.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    And how are we going to change people's minds when the Culture-of-Death prevails in the media and in the education systems? The media controls the entertainment and news industries. The education system is brainwashing the future generations.

That's why we need to get pro-life politicians into positions that they can make a difference.
    Your post is rather a non-sequitur. If the media and educational systems are so powerful, how will the prolife politicians get elected, and what exactly do you expect them to do?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken