Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    We've been telling you this for 6 years now.

Except the religion is Christianity and not Radical Islam where the Establishment Clause has been twisted by a bunch of multi-culti idiots.
    Give credit where it's due. The last time that we talked about Sharia, Lanie went and read the entire reading list that I gave her and changed her mind, or at least opened it, on the subject. She's willing to learn, if we take the time to teach.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Give credit where it's due. The last time that we talked about Sharia, Lanie went and read the entire reading list that I gave her and changed her mind, or at least opened it, on the subject. She's willing to learn, if we take the time to teach.
    You're more optimistic where Bridget is concerned than I am.

Time and time again just when you think you're about to make a breakthrough with her...she'll post a longwinded face palm worthy screed that totally erases every bit of progress you think you've made with her.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Time and time again just when you think you're about to make a breakthrough with her...she'll post a longwinded face palm worthy screed that totally erases every bit of progress you think you've made with her.
    If America stands for anything, it's that a well-informed citizen can govern his or herself. It takes time to undo decades of programming, but the facts are on our side. Be patient, grasshopper. That pebble in my hand will be there for a long time. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Just because I'm not like the rest of you all doesn't mean I'm some far leftist. I can believe in Muslim human rights without believing they should get to take over. I can recognize where some of them are going too far in this country.

I know you believe in Muslim human rights too. It's just I make the argument whenever somebody makes some crazy comment about getting rid of them all, and you think I just degress back to not knowing what I'm talking about. Like I'm for them taking over or like I don't know there's a fringe element to be aware of. I do know. Put me in the right position, and I'd do something about radical threats. You have no idea what I'd have in store to get rid of radicals. They'd make Bush look like an angel. I just know that there are enough of them who aren't bad people too. I think if you gave me half of a chance, you'd find we have more in common than differences.