Thread: The hcg diet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The two people that I know that have had Gastric bypass surgery lost massive weight and have kept it off. 1 male & 1 Female and both had it done yrs ago. Course with any weight loss regime certain eating habits need to change forever or of course the weight comes back.

I've been lucky up until now been able to eat anything I wanted and maintained a healthy weight now I'm Borderline diabetic and coming out of chemo has messed my metabolism up. Got
    Metabolic neuropathy in the feet and lower legs bad. Some days better than others some days got purple toes and the pain is excruciating.

Of course they did. They cut out their stomachs....

Gastric bypass is retarded. The people that have to get it have a problem that's mental....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    Of course they did. They cut out their stomachs....

Gastric bypass is retarded. The people that have to get it have a problem that's mental....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    I don't know about gastric bypass, but the older operation, the Jejunoileal bypass basically worked by making you sick. Sure, you could eat anything you liked in almost any quantity, but it ran through you like a prune and senna diet.