1. #1 Obama's Secret Palestinian Deal 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    JERUSALEM — The Obama administration asked the Palestinian Authority not to make any major demands until after the presidential election in November, a senior PA official told KleinOnline.

The PA official, speaking on condition his name be withheld, said that Obama promised to renew stalled Israeli-Palestinian negotiations on the basis of the 1967 borders, meaning an Israeli withdrawal from eastern sections of Jerusalem as well as from Judea and Samaria, also referred to as the West Bank.

“We were asked by the (U.S.) administration not to make special demands or scandals during the elections,” said the official.

“After elections, the negotiations will be renewed on basis of the Clinton plan, and Obama’s speech in Cairo of the 1967 borders,” the official said.
    The official, however, said the U.S. will press for a Palestinian state quickly if President Obama is reelected.

“The main message we received from the U.S. is that nothing will happen in a serious way before the 2012 elections,” said the official.

------

So to keep the Palestinian's quite till after the elections, he's agreed to throw Israel under the bus, then drive it over them a few times.

This ass has to go.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Fabulous Poster
    I can't say what this makes me feel.

Well that's pretty sleazy but that's the kind of thing to be expected from Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I can't say what this makes me feel.
    I wish you would.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.