Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    At some point is it not going to have to be clear that it is Islam itself which is the cause and the reason why it cannot be allowed to live?
    That would require a realization by everyone of every political stripe in this country that it is a threat.

We haven't been that unified against an enemy IMHO since WW II.

Political correctness by the left won't allow them to see the threat that Islam is.

Fear of being scolded by the media won't let most Republicans say the same thing in public either.

It's what allows a huge Muslim school to be able to expand it's property just 3 miles from the gates of Ft. Belvoir.

And a victory mosque to be built within sight of ground zero.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

we have the Saudi government working its way into poor Mexican and South American communities with Islam in one hand and assistance in the other.
    We also have radical Islam being preached inside our prisons too I might add.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't pretend to be able to match their strategies, as Ody said, they aren't stupid to which I would add that they are remarkably clandestine and bold simultaneously. It's like a multi-headed monster that keeps growing new heads. While the Taliban (under whatever name they choose) are unrelenting in their own theater, we have the Saudi government working its way into poor Mexican and South American communities with Islam in one hand and assistance in the other. Since the Mormons and the Baptists are doing the same thing, it's rather hard to call the Saudis on it even though the Mormons and Baptists are a bunch of selfless nuns compared to the Muslim missions.

At some point is it not going to have to be clear that it is Islam itself which is the cause and the reason why it cannot be allowed to live?
    It's not that it cannot be allowed to live. It's that we must understand what we are dealing with and act accordingly. We don't have to slaughter every Muslim, but we have to understand that their beliefs demand that they slaughter us, and that we have to impress upon them that the consequences for acting on those beliefs are going to be highly undesirable to them. We also have to understand that a nuclear armed Islamic state is an existential threat to every non-Muslim state that it interacts with.

If they want to live in Seventh Century squalor, that's their business. But the minute that they try to export it, it becomes our business to suppress it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!