Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Anyone here, deep in their heart, an Anarchist? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ha! Who would have thought...:D

Fri Jan 13, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Taverner

Anyone here, deep in their heart, an Anarchist?

I don't mean necessarily politically, but one who holds deep feelings of anti-authority.

One who believes authority and respect should be earned and not simply given

One who detests authority of all forms, and sees it as the ultimate corrupter?

One who feels that more work gets done in a communal fashion, than in a hierarchical one...

Because that's me

May the FORCE be with you!

Goodgrief!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

One who believes authority and respect should be earned and not simply given

One who detests authority of all forms, and sees it as the ultimate corrupter?
    So what is it? You're OK with authority as longed as it's earned or you're not OK with authority at all? Did this guy even proofread his post. LMAO.
    One who feels that more work gets done in a communal fashion, than in a hierarchical one...
    I think Occupy just proved that doesn't work.
    Be Not Afraid.

Methinks someone needs to get to the authority of definitions and settle on one rather than trying to redefine himself..
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I'm not entirely against authority,I just don't want it to be intrusive into every single aspect of my life. Like it or not, we do need a government for some things, such as if we didn't have a military we would be attacked far more often by the rest of the world. We also need things like an infrastructure for our economy and a police force to keep order.

But it's none of the governments' business if two consenting adults have sex in the privacy of their own home.

It's none of the government's business if I'm religious or not.

It's none of the governments' business if I'm Navajo or Chinese or not, unless I'm here illegally.

Too much security equals absolutely no liberty. Too much liberty equals no order and security. there has to be a balance somewhere in there. America is a country founded on the idea of liberty.

But I'd be damned if I know what that balance is.

So I'm not an anarchist. I don't want an old west style society where I have no recourse but to shoot someone who is doing me wrong. I'd rather take the civilized route and get the law involved.
    I'd rather have a society where cooler heads preside, prevail, and resolve conflict rather than go off the deep end and shoot up a post office.

My life, my choices. Not the governments'.

"Let's be anarchists and get all our work done in a communal form. Meet back here at one o'clock to hoe the communal garden."

"Fuck you, man! You don't tell me what to do! I'm an anarchist! Nobody controls me! I'll come at 1:30, IF I feel like it. And tough shit if you don't like it because you don't control me, man!"

"Oh dear."
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Those idiots LOVE authority, as long as they have it. It's only bad when someone else get any.

The Anarchist on the Left want a place with no rules, where no one can tell them ' no ' about drugs, driving drunk, having sex with minors , or beating the sh*t out of people who piss you off. Of course they also think that society will become a nice-nice place where everyone will sit around a drum circle all day long

But instead the local warlord and his gang will be chopping them up for zombie chow when the drum circle crowd pisses them off.

Then of course you have the Authoritarians on Left as well who feel it is the duty ( and their right) to run your life; what you own, what you read, what you believe. Yes, they shift Rights from the indivual to the state, to protect the state ( and their own power). And soon there are barbwire fences and guard towers everywhere to keep you from leaving Utopia.

People on the Left hardly think things out because they have no self reflection, and base everything on emotions.

In other words, theses are the dumb f*cks who keep repeating same terrible mistakes through history because they're too stupid/crazy to learn from history ( but they always find time re-write it).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I keep reading this thread title: Is Anyone Here In their Heart an Antichrist?

Oh, and pet peeve #1289- it's not "anyone here in their heart..." it's "anyone here in his heart..."

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I keep reading this thread title: Is Anyone Here In their Heart an Antichrist?

Oh, and pet peeve #1289- it's not "anyone here in their heart..." it's "anyone here in his heart..."
    obliviously
    17. Yes it's true.

View profile
    I have always felt I am the Antichrist, since childhood I have wanted to overthrow the religious economic structure of the world and be your leader!
    There you have it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg