Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Question From a Guy 
    I mean this in all serious and am not trying to be a troll in any way. I am asking this out of simple curiosity, so please don't be offended and please don't get upset at me because I am not trying to be offensive or a troll.

Do you enjoy being a woman/girl/female? What are the good things about being a woman/girl/female?

I once had one friend who hated being a girl. I never knew why, she would never tell me. She hated it so much she once attempted suicide over it. I was thinking of her today, and I got to wondering why she hated it so much, which is why I'm asking.

Power CUer
    She would probably say she felt she was in the "wrong" gender. I like being a woman/girl/female, as you put it, but I've never been a "girly" girl. I wear a short hairstyle because I'm no good at rollers and ringlets. I wear some makeup, but not the massive amount you see on some women.

But sure, I wouldn't trade being a woman for being a man. I don't have to do car maintenance, I don't have to kill bugs, and I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.
    You would not believe how handy it is when you have to pee, you people are just a mess waiting to happen!:eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    ...............and I don't get hurt like you guys do from having that badly-designed external genitalia.
    Oh, TELL US you have not, on occasion, enjoyed an adventure with above mentioned 'badly designed' paraphernalia.:D:D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Oh, TELL US you have not, on occasion, enjoyed an adventure with above mentioned 'badly designed' paraphernalia.:D:D
    Borrowing them on occasion is completely different from being a full time owner! :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Anti DU Man View Post

I once had one friend who hated being a girl. I never knew why, she would never tell me. She hated it so much she once attempted suicide over it. I was thinking of her today, and I got to wondering why she hated it so much, which is why I'm asking.

You're no longer in DU, you're in CU, where girls like being girls....you'll get used to it, if you stick around long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    You're no longer in DU, you're in CU, where girls like being girls....you'll get used to it, if you stick around long enough.
    Here at CU, the girls are girls, the men are men, and the sheep are terrified. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I like being a woman because that is what I'm used to. I like that I can put on smelly stuff and not be called gay for it. lol.

I occasionally like dresses, but it's not a big deal to me. I do like makeup, but I've been told it doesn't show up on me. I like being a woman just because that's what I've always been. I can't imagine being a guy.

Being a woman can have its ups and downs. The downside is that we have to watch how we do assertiveness. Men can be direct and be considered assertive. If a woman is assertive, there will always be somebody calling her the b word. Oh, and that estrogen stuff can suck at times (emotions, not looks). lol.

More than people wanted to hear. :D