Thread: Installing a Husband

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm happily divorced. I've been saying that for years and it ticks me off that Fran "laugh that will make you cringe" Drescher stole it! (TVLand show)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I filled out paperwork at a doctors office and wrote in "happily single."

The staff found it funny and said "that's that first time I've ever seen someone write that."

It all seems like way too much drama to me, I see what my friends go through.

I try relationships and have even tried a couple long distance relationships, but some of the women are just brainwashed libs or don't understand why I feel it's so important for me to take care of my mother. At that point they can kiss my butt My mother is going to be taken care of by me as long as I can...I won't throw her into a skilled care home just so I can hook up with a lady with five kids that have seven hyphenated last names. (you get the picture)
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 06-15-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I filled out paperwork at a doctors office and wrote in "happily single."

The staff found it funny and said "that's that first time I've ever seen someone write that."

It all seems like way too much drama to me, I see what my friends go through.

I try relationships and have even tried a couple long distance relationships, but some of the women are just brainwashed libs or don't understand why I feel it's so important for me to take care of my mother. At that point they can kiss my butt My mother is going to be taken care of by me as long as I can...I won't throw her into a skilled care home just so I can hook up with a lady with five kids that have seven hyphenated last names. (you get the picture)

Rob, being single has it's advantages.