Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Good thing I'm not within spitting distance.
    Good thing you aren't worth my spit.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

We don't know that the guy didn't serve, or failed to serve honorably. It doesn't matter. Military service isn't a guarantee of intelligence or insight. The armed forces have produced more than a few people who were superb at their jobs, but clueless when it came to politics or other areas of their lives. USMC General Smedley Butler was a prime example. He was a brilliant Marine and was one of the few men in American history to receive the Medal of Honor twice, but politically, he was a paranoid loon and communist who invented fantasies of military coups by rightwing cabals. That doesn't diminish his service. This DUmpster may have been the second coming of Audie Murphy, and if so, more power to him, but he's an idiot now. The DU OP demonstrates that while all tankers are DATs (Dumb-Ass Tankers), there are some who abuse the privilege beyond all recognition. (For the record, as an enlisted 19D, I used to call tankers DATs until the M1 came along, and they became C-DATs (Computerized Dumb-Ass Tankers), but it was done with affection, and when I went to Armor OBC after OCS, I had to become one myself.)

BTW, know how many DATs it takes to change a lightbulb?
    Four: One to hold the bulb, one to traverse the turret, and two to ground guide. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

[QUOTE=JB;475557]And you think that gives you the right to disrespect the service of someone that served honorably but not in a combat zone?

I disrespected no one. Just made an observation.

You trying to say I disrespected anyone is as stupid and moronic as when you failed miserably to assert that I was an ass kisser to Gator.

Have you ever run for elected office? If not, you need to stop commenting on politicians.
    School board. And I won. Was the treasurer for a friends run at County Constable too.

Your point?

Have you ever been pregnant or given birth? If not, you need to stop criticizing women that have had abortions.
    Been in the delivery room and at every OB/GYN appt. for four beautiful children.

Have you ever had sex with a man? If not, you need to stop criticizing homosexuals.
    That was a man? She told me she was married to you! :eek:

See how ridiculous those examples sound? That's what you sound like.
    The only thing around here that is ridiculous...actually pretty damn pathetic...is a so called Conservative using Libtard "gotcha" tactics...and failing as miserably as the Libtards to.

That kind of arrogant and ignorant bullshit might work on a clueless dimwit where you're from...but it doesn't work on people that have a brain.

GFYS
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You think I need to know what the current rules of CU are to see if it's acceptable to criticize someone's military service? I doubt that it's changed but I don't care if it's allowed now or not. I don't go there. I'm old school.

And for crying out loud, you really couldn't tell that my post, though sincere, was rhetorical? And that I needed to know what the rules are?
    I really don't personally give a fuck what you think and never had, as a moderator I just thought if you wanted to spout rules at people you might familiarize yourself with them.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I disrespected no one.
    You think that if someone served honorably but never heard a shot fired in anger, like you, that they somehow rate less favorably than you.

You disrespect their service.

As for the rest, well, sometimes you try and explain things in the simplest of terms but the simple still do not get it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I really don't personally give a fuck what you think and never had, as a moderator I just thought if you wanted to spout rules at people you might familiarize yourself with them.
    You're a moderator? No shit. Congrats.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    That was a man? She told me she was married to you! :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-17-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You think that if someone served honorably but never heard a shot fired in anger, like you,
    Wait a sec. I have heard a shot fired in anger.

Does urban America count?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Wait a sec. I have heard a shot fired in anger.

Does urban America count?
    Nope, those are shots fired in stupidity, not anger.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You think that if someone served honorably but never heard a shot fired in anger, like you, that they somehow rate less favorably than you.
    Never said that you obtuse moron.

You disrespect their service.
    Fuck you I did no such thing. Once again you're making up things I supposedly said that never happened.

How'd that work out for you lat time you made that accusation?

As for the rest, well, sometimes you try and explain things in the simplest of terms but the simple still do not get it.
    Yes I do try to explain things in the simplest terms...if you don't get it...I'll try writing in crayon next time.