Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Mark Levin: ‘Obama and Democratic Party Have Become Fanatical Utopians’ 
    (CNSNews.com) - Mark Levin says that President Barack Obama and the contemporary Democratic Party have become “fanatical Utopians” who recognize no limits on government spending, taxation or regulation.

Levin made the observation in an interview with CNSNews.com about his new book, “Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America.”

“The name of the book is ‘Ameritopia’ because I believe we live today not in the American republic, founded by our forefathers, we live in an Ameritopia,” Levin told CNSNews.com.

“Look around in your house,” said Levin. “You can’t even decide what light bulb to put in your house or showerhead or toilet. Open your medicine cabinet. Everything in there is regulated. Look at your electronics. Every single electronic device you have has some government stamp of approval. Washing machines, dryers, toasters, the gypsum board that is used to build your home, the roofing tile that is on your house, whether you can actually build a house on a particular piece of property that you own, all of this is regulated and managed by government.”

“Is this a constitutional republic?” asked Levin. “What is it? It’s an Ameritopia.”

“The problem with Ameritopia, or any Utopia, is that it doesn’t end well--unless the people do something about it, because there is no end to it,” said Levin.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mark...tical-utopians
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

HE CONTINUES ... “The fanatics-- which is what Obama and the Democratic Party have become, fanatical utopians--there is no end to what they want to do,” he said. “There is no end to the spending, the taxes and the regulating.

“How do we know when we’ve reached this fantasy?” he said. “How do we know that we achieved whatever it is we are supposed to achieve? Where are the designs? Where is this written? There are no designs and it isn’t written. The one thing we know for sure is that the circle of liberty for the individual gets tighter and tighter and tighter and tighter.”

--------------------------------------------

Levin is spot on as usual. He actually finished writing this book about 6 months ago as I understand it.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

There is no end to what they want to do because they are mentally ill.

Fabulous Poster
    Mark Luh-vinn is an audio irritant.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Mark Luh-vinn is an audio irritant.
    The guy is a riot.

Look at the quote in the OP. He is upset that we can't buy snake oil for our Cerebritis.
    Last edited by Arroyo_Doble; 01-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The guy is a riot.

Look at the quote in the OP. He is upset that we can't buy snake oil for our Cerebritis.
    His soul sister must be Monica Crowley. She complains about food labeling and truth in menu laws. She actually said that she doesn't want to know how what's in the crap she's eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    His soul sister must be Monica Crowley. She complains about food labeling and truth in menu laws. She actually said that she doesn't want to know how what's in the crap she's eating.
    He rails against the Leviathan with an anger that is only matched by his adoration and worship of Reagan.

It can be fun in moderation.

Oh you two are pretty silly.

He scares you, doesn't he.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Oh you two are pretty silly.

He scares you, doesn't he.
    No. Not really. He is schtick as far as I am concerned. He is selling a product. Mostly ears, but in this particular case he is selling his book. If people buy into it, that is their problem. A generic propagandist.

But I like that kind of stuff. Here's a good rant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jQT7_rVxAE

George Carlin. What a hoot.

I don't like him much, though. It seems as though his biting sarcasm only works when there is no one like Gingrich around who will hand him his hat.

I don't listen to Carlin. But I'm fair because I don't listen to Levin, either. Or Rush. Or Obama...............did I leave any comedians or entertainers out?:D