Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    right...hell the Union bosses in WI are finally getting the idea that the Dems don't give a shit about them, they screwed over the working man by voting against mining reforms that would have brought in literally billions of dollars for the next 100 years to the state in jobs, both directly and indirectly.
    Yet they will throw millions at the DIMoRAT party just the same. They are liberals first and foremost. Logic, facts, and common sense are not familiar tools to them.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Yet they will throw millions at the DIMoRAT party just the same. They are liberals first and foremost. Logic, facts, and common sense are not familiar tools to them.
    yes, they have. But they are starting to wake up and pull their collective heads out of the Dems' asses....I don't except it to come out far though. If they are starting to see it, maybe that will wake other people up who were sitting on the fence
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yes, they have. But they are starting to wake up and pull their collective heads out of the Dems' asses....I don't except it to come out far though. If they are starting to see it, maybe that will wake other people up who were sitting on the fence
    Going with the Broken Clock strategy? OK. I see this as a potential camel's nose under the tent moment. I still know enough about liberals to have great doubt as to their ability to reason enough to leave their beloved yet wrong on every thing party.
    Jews will vote for the anti-Israel Dimorats.
    Blacks will vote for continued enslavement to the racist Dimorat party.
    Liberals, well, you know!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Going with the Broken Clock strategy? OK. I see this as a potential camel's nose under the tent moment. I still know enough about liberals to have great doubt as to their ability to reason enough to leave their beloved yet wrong on every thing party.
    Jews will vote for the anti-Israel Dimorats.
    Blacks will vote for continued enslavement to the racist Dimorat party.
    Liberals, well, you know!
    LOL, right.

here's the link
    http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...141854873.html

"For the Senate Democrats to vote against this bill is a sign that they're not with us. They're certainly not job creators, and in fact they're job killers. And I'm sick and tired of the partisan politics in the State of Wisconsin. The working people in the state of are taking a beating. Democrats and Republicans are at each other's throats, and this sort of thing has to stop," said Balistreri.
    dude's a hack, and supports the retarded attempt to recall Walker. It's their fault as the Dems' push to recall Walker that lead to killing this bill which caused the FL mining company to pull out immediately. They are going to try and push it through if they can get 1 more vote, but the Dems fucked everyone over on it.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry