Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Sarah Palin is Right: Keep the Process Going, Vote for Newt in SC 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    As much as I have problems with Newt Gingrich, I think Sarah Palin is right when she said on the Hannity show that conservatives should just vote for Newt in SC to keep the process going, and avoid handing Flip-Flop Romney the nomination.

Newt has the best chance of overtaking Flip in SC, according to the latest polls. As much as I would prefer Rick Santorum, splitting the conservative vote between three conservative candidates will guarantee a Romney victory in SC, and thus, an Obama victory in November.

So I would like to agree with Sarah Palin, and urge all conservative SC voters to "hold their noses" and vote for Newt this Saturday. This doesn't mean Newt will win the GOP nomination. It is only a strategic move to prevent Flip from locking the nomination up, and Obama from winning another 4 years.

(I really wish Rick Santorum would have skipped NH altogether. I think he would have been in much better shape in SC if he did.)

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Knock it of with the "dead horse", Zathras. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Knock it of with the "dead horse", Zathras. :mad:
    Stop posting your hate for Mitt Romney in every one of your posts and I will. Till then, deal with it bitch.

By the way, the person you wanted to win the govenorship here in California just announced he's putting a measure on the ballot to raise taxes here in California. Great job supporting a tax-n-spend democrat. I don't see how you can call yourself a conservative and not have your pants burst into flames.
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-19-2012 at 04:27 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Show You're With Newt!

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlifter181 View Post
    Show You're With Newt!
    I'm not with Newt. I really prefer Rick Santorum. But I do agree with Sarah Palin that Newt has the best chance of stopping Flip Romney in SC from bulldozing his way to the nomination. And I'll "hold my nose" for Newt any day, rather than allow a Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper to take the Republican nomination.

Voting for Newt in SC is, unfortunately, the pill which South Carolinians must swallow if they really want to stop Romney from winning the nomination. That's just the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I'm not with Newt. I really prefer Rick Santorum. But I do agree with Sarah Palin that Newt has the best chance of stopping Flip Romney in SC from bulldozing his way to the nomination. And I'll "hold my nose" for Newt any day, rather than allow a Massachusetts liberal flip-flopper to take the Republican nomination.

Voting for Newt in SC is, unfortunately, the pill which South Carolinians must swallow if they really want to stop Romney from winning the nomination. That's just the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Stop posting your hate for Mitt Romney in every one of your posts and I will. Till then, deal with it bitch.
    :D :D :D

Mike, I like both Newt and Santorum, but wish you'd knock it off with the "hold your nose" and vote for Newt. I watched Palin on Hannity, and she didn't insinuate "holding her nose" at all. I believe her husband Todd had already endorsed Newt, whatever that's worth.

I will admit to being totally ticked off with all the Romney sponsored ads here in Florida, and it's only going to get worse closer to the primary. Romney's PAC has to really stretch to get stuff on Santorum. It's actually just silly stuff, hardly worth paying for the ad.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

After last night's standing ovations, I have a good feeling that Newt will win SC. We shall see.