Thread: They aren't even trying very hard anymore

1. #1 They aren't even trying very hard anymore 
    My God does this douche nozzle expect anyone to believe this fiction?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002191470

DemOhio

I got a rapist fraternity boy arrested on campus today.

Last edited Fri Jan 20, 2012, 11:23 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Im sorry, I didn’t edit this because im still jittery. So please pardon the typos.

Over the past few weeks, months on DU I’ve been reading about the culture of rape and violence against women that is prevalent in our society. This is, as I have found, especially the case on college campuses where groups like fraternities and athletic teams (though it is not solely them, it is prevalent everywhere) consider women to be objects; they pass out rape surveys; and blame women when they are the victim. It is very disturbing and I want to thank the people at DU who have brought this subject to light, regardless of the fact that even some people here don’t like it.

I am very proud today because I did a good deed. I was walking through the cafeteria in the student union and a fraternity (the same national fraternity, whose members made the rape survey in Vermont) had set up a recruitment table. They were also selling cookies and things for a fundraiser. I walked by and they asked if I wanted to buy some of the cookies. It just sickens me to see them on campus because I know what they stand for and what they celebrate—violence against women and the glorification of sex at any price. Im sure this fraternity was guilty of it too. Why else would a young man join a fraternity if not be around others who share in their hatred of women? I yelled at them and called them what they are—rapists who practice violence against women. I yelled loud enough so the students sitting in the cafeteria would know what type of people share their classrooms.

I was trying to do two things. 1. Warn other students of their intentions and 2. Try to shame them into renouncing their actions (hoping that they had some conscience left). At first the fraternity boys at the table just looked down in disgust, they clearly knew what they did was wrong. I thought I was getting through to them. Then one of them got up and shoved me. Obviously he saw me as a ‘threat to his future sexual conquests.’ How dare I warn people, how dare I be concerned with the safety of women on our campus?!? Im not a big guy so I did go down on my backside (don’t worry, no harm done).

But it just so happens that a campus police officer was walking toward the table and saw the assault. He arrested the frat boy and I WILL be pressing charges for assault. I am still one this adrenaline high even though this happened about an hour ago. I got a rapist off of the campus. This is great. I feel like Ive really done something for the betterment of the community as a whole. Thanks DU!!!

That was one stupidist post I've seen yet

DemOhio brags he got a rapist arrested, when the guy had not been charged, nor questioned in connection with a rape, or crime of any kind.

DemOhio, you are an asshole, a PC punk and DU drama queen.

You want something to brag about to all the PC clicks on on campus and your pals on DU; go home and cut your d*ck off.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Skinner
    61. This person is a troll.

And they have been banned.

Now I'm going to lock this thread.
    Granite......

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Granite......
    I hope my post didnt out someones mole :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I hope my post didnt out someones mole :(
    I don't think so.

This denizen seems to suffer from the same mania as UGP; screaming in people's faces if she thinks they're " Skin Head " ( then claiming the Skin Heads are out to get her ).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It was too over the top. Even for a "street cred" post.

However, the thread does end with 5 of these:

so it may be genius. :D

By the way, SR, you should add that green bouncy to the CU inventory. I hotlinked to that thing, so FYI.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It was too over the top. Even for a "street cred" post.

However, the thread does end with 5 of these:

so it may be genius. :D

By the way, SR, you should add that green bouncy to the CU inventory. I hotlinked to that thing, so FYI.
    We have a Bouncy...:bounce:
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    We have a Bouncy...:bounce:
    OK. At the time I just did a quick look for the green thing on CU.
    Be Not Afraid.

Just too over the top, it had to be a suicide run.

RIP, brave martyr!

:D