1. #1 A politician's personal relationship with his/her spouse does matter!! 
    The hypocrisy of DU liberal and progressives is on full display.

link

Star Member cally
    A politician's personal relationship with his/her spouse does matter!!

when that politician chooses to tell others about the sanctity of marriage, limits the right to marry to heterosexual couples while having an affair, abandoning a spouse when facing major health issues, and....

leading an effort to IMPEACH A PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF AN AFFAIR while having an affair at the same time.!!!!

I'm just livid. I remember all the Republicans claiming that Clinton's actions were a national crisis. I remember how every important issue was ignored in favor of dissecting a President's sexual activities. I remember the HYPOCRISY and I remember who lead the demise of our government. So yes, I don't forgive and forget.

I am livid that the pundits are now saying it was a long time ago and a person's sexual activities don't matter. Yes they do.
    It's liberals who say that a persons sexual life DOESN'T matter. Now all of a sudden they change their mind and say it does.

Not to mention that Clinton's "affair" was with a direct subordinate, a younger woman.

And, Republicans were criticizing Clinton BECAUSE he LIED about it under oath.

For some reason liberals either don't see that as a problem or have MAJOR issues with their memory.

All one can do is laugh at their attempts to make this a bigger issue than it is.
    Star Member LadyHawkAZ (992 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    2. It's the hypocrisy that matters, not the sex.

I care no more about the sex life of an (R) than I do that of a (D) or anyone else. I care that they pretend to higher "morals"- "morals" they want to impose on the rest of us- that they can't even live up to themselves
    .But the hypocrisy of liberals doesn't matter.

Not just lied under oath, he came on national TV and lied to the American public. And it wasn't just Lewinski. It was Jones, Broderick, and Flowers...all before he got elected.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    The hypocrisy of DU liberal and progressives is on full display.

link

Star Member LadyHawkAZ (992 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    2. It's the hypocrisy that matters, not the sex.

I care no more about the sex life of an (R) than I do that of a (D) or anyone else. I care that they pretend to higher "morals"- "morals" they want to impose on the rest of us- that they can't even live up to themselves
    It's liberals who say that a persons sexual life DOESN'T matter. Now all of a sudden they change their mind and say it does.

Not to mention that Clinton's "affair" was with a direct subordinate, a younger woman.

And, Republicans were criticizing Clinton BECAUSE he LIED about it under oath.

For some reason liberals either don't see that as a problem or have MAJOR issues with their memory.

All one can do is laugh at their attempts to make this a bigger issue than it is.
    .But the hypocrisy of liberals doesn't matter.
    I thought that sex wasn't a moral issue to libertards? Aren't morals based on a belief in an ultimate right or wrong, primarily as given from a Creator? Strange how liberals hate God but use Him whenever it suits their political purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not just lied under oath, he came on national TV and lied to the American public. And it wasn't just Lewinski. It was Jones, Broderick, and Flowers...all before he got elected.
    Lying Liberals (I know, stop being redundant), know this. They get away with it in the echo chambers of their lives because the "righteous" liberals never call out their own for perpetrating the lies. Lying is permitted as long as the lie supports their diseased agenda.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Well great. She isn't his spouse.

Fabulous Poster
    Tiresome.

Newsflash- men are pigs and politicians seem to be bigger pigs than most. Something about money and power makes old ugly men think that they are entitled to sex. As long as there are bleach blond hoes out there to verify this belief in exchange for jewelry then this will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Tiresome.

Newsflash- men are pigs and politicians seem to be bigger pigs than most. Something about money and power makes old ugly men think that they are entitled to sex. As long as there are bleach blond hoes out there to verify this belief in exchange for jewelry then this will continue.
    Pigs rule!!!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    T
    Callista might not have been a "direct" subordinate, but she was working for the House Agriculture Committee when he was the Speaker of the House. Definitely not cool and not conflict free.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Star Member cally
    A politician's personal relationship with his/her spouse does matter!!
    Funny how it didn't from 1992-2001
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.