Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ol' X2 seems to be pretty much alive, kicking, and stirring shit now. What is it, 12 years roughly?..after the dumping.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    So if a woman isn't beautiful, it's okay to cheat. I hadn't heard that rule before. Her illness has definitely taken its toll on her; he wasn't going to stay around if she was sick!

Callista should take it as a warning. ;)

Now you see the light.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Now you see the light.
    Well, I see his usual M.O.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Yes to all above, I understand that Cain's affairs were just coming to light, and Newts were already well known. That does not make one easier to put aside than the other. I'm marveling at how Cain being a novice didn't know how to handle the situation, whereas Newt being the old career politician handled it head on and made it a non-issue. If Cain had jumped back in the press's face like Newt did he might still be in the race.

Certainly we don't vote for POTUS based on First Ladies or First Families potential, but when it comes to those things Mitt wins hands down. He has a lovely wife and family. Newt has a bird-beaked home wrecker. I don't care for his helmet-haired wife.

Back to the DUmmies original premise, Calista is FAR better looking than moochelle. moochelle has obviously spent the last 3 years packing weight on her ass at the taxpayers expense, while her husband looks like an Egyptian mummy because she won't let him have a cheeseburger.

rm -rf obama*