Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFred View Post
    He KNEW kids were being RAPED, and he did NOTHING! I hope he's burning in hell.

I see you guys are still over-run with bleeding hearts, reminds me of why I left.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I see you guys are still over-run with bleeding hearts, reminds me of why I left.

FOAD

Power CUer
    [COLOR=#000080I see you guys are still over-run with bleeding hearts, reminds me of why I left.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Feel free to do it again.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I see you have a hate-filled heart, reminds me why we're glad you left.

Nobody here agrees that Joe Pat did all he could do. The man is dead and what he failed to do about another man's crime isn't the issue. He was fired for Sandusky's crimes and his own part in failing to do more. that was hashed out in separate threads.

THIS thread is about the man's passing and your grave dancing is reprehensible.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church says it will picket Joe Paterno's funeral
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ch_says_i.html

Wonder why Paterno, when it was Sandusky who is the pervert and caused Paterno to be fired?
    God hates Big Ten coaches?

Could be. Everyone knows God favors the SEC! :p

::runs::
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church says it will picket Joe Paterno's funeral
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ch_says_i.html

Wonder why Paterno, when it was Sandusky who is the pervert and caused Paterno to be fired?

Because Fred Phelps and his family are almost as sick and twisted as Sandusky. On top of that, they are publicity whores.

RIP Coach Paterno, and peace to all of his family, friends, and former students.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I have a joke about Joe Paterno but I'm not going to tell anyone for 9 years.
    If an older woman who sleeps with younger men is a cougar, does that make an old man who sleeps with young boys a Nittany Lion?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    He was gone by then ody, he was having a football camp when this happened and wasn't a coach.
    He did still have access to the Penn State athletic facilities, though. It was almost a case of, "If you're gonna do it, just don't do it here."
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Because Fred Phelps and his family are almost as sick and twisted as Sandusky. On top of that, they are publicity whores.
    You know, sooner or later, one of them is going to come out of the closet. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Seriously, I think Paterno was a good guy at heart. He made a terrible decision that will forever haunt his legacy. We can't let his worst moment overshadow all the good he did for the young men he helped mold into adults. We also can't let all the good he did overshadow the heinousness of the biggest mistake of his life.

R.I.P. and Go Noles.