Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Both Pretty Woman and Vinny are always on some channel.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Did you say "Utes"?

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I love this movie!!
    You would.

Fast talking greasy New York boy make Southern hicks looks stupid. You yankees love movies like that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You would.

Fast talking greasy New York boy make Southern hicks looks stupid. You yankees love movies like that, don't you?
    Everybody loves movies like this....well, everybody except Southern hicks who look stupid.

Hey...somebody today told me he knew I was from Philadelphia because of an alleged accent. Can you believe that crap?

gator
    Everybody loves movies like this....well, everybody except Southern hicks who look stupid.
    Fast talking obnoxious greasy Northeast people are only cool in the minds of Hollywood producers. In real life they are considered morons by most of the world.

Fast talking obnoxious greasy Northeast people are only cool in the minds of Hollywood producers. In real life they are considered morons by most of the world.
    Untrue. We think the New York sleaze are morons too...but they're funny morons; as are the stupid Southern hicks.

gator
    Untrue. We think the New York sleaze are morons too...but they're funny morons; as are the stupid Southern hicks.
    In the real world Phlliy, Boston, New York etc are all the same; obnoxious Northeasterners. However, you are an exception because you are cute.

In the real world Phlliy, Boston, New York etc are all the same; obnoxious Northeasterners. However, you are an exception because you are cute.
    Only south of the M-D line would someone think Philly, Boston and New York are the same. The mere fact that we don't grow alligators in our back yards doesn't make us triplets.

gator
    Only south of the M-D line would someone think Philly, Boston and New York are the same. The mere fact that we don't grow alligators in our back yards doesn't make us triplets.
    They talk the same, look the same, vote the same. They are same-same, just live in different neighborhoods.

Marisa Tomei is an extremely hot piece-of-ass and you;d have to be past-it not to recognize that fact.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)