Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Both Pretty Woman and Vinny are always on some channel.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,784
    Did you say "Utes"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I love this movie!!
    You would.

    Fast talking greasy New York boy make Southern hicks looks stupid. You yankees love movies like that, don't you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You would.

    Fast talking greasy New York boy make Southern hicks looks stupid. You yankees love movies like that, don't you?
    Everybody loves movies like this....well, everybody except Southern hicks who look stupid.

    Hey...somebody today told me he knew I was from Philadelphia because of an alleged accent. Can you believe that crap?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Everybody loves movies like this....well, everybody except Southern hicks who look stupid.
    Fast talking obnoxious greasy Northeast people are only cool in the minds of Hollywood producers. In real life they are considered morons by most of the world.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Fast talking obnoxious greasy Northeast people are only cool in the minds of Hollywood producers. In real life they are considered morons by most of the world.
    Untrue. We think the New York sleaze are morons too...but they're funny morons; as are the stupid Southern hicks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Untrue. We think the New York sleaze are morons too...but they're funny morons; as are the stupid Southern hicks.
    In the real world Phlliy, Boston, New York etc are all the same; obnoxious Northeasterners. However, you are an exception because you are cute.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    In the real world Phlliy, Boston, New York etc are all the same; obnoxious Northeasterners. However, you are an exception because you are cute.
    Only south of the M-D line would someone think Philly, Boston and New York are the same. The mere fact that we don't grow alligators in our back yards doesn't make us triplets.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Only south of the M-D line would someone think Philly, Boston and New York are the same. The mere fact that we don't grow alligators in our back yards doesn't make us triplets.
    They talk the same, look the same, vote the same. They are same-same, just live in different neighborhoods.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Marisa Tomei is an extremely hot piece-of-ass and you;d have to be past-it not to recognize that fact.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •