Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    She greeted him with a letter inviting him to lunch and to tour the southern border with Mexico.

The "heated" part of the debate was instigated by the O so sensitive one who didn't like what she said about him in a book she wrote.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

According to Fox, he started off taking her to task for not being nice to him in her book, I hope she ripped him a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    According to Fox, he started off taking her to task for not being nice to him in her book, I hope she ripped him a new one.
    Anybody know what part the Narcissist objected to? I'm guessing it was to all the factual parts.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Anybody know what part the Narcissist objected to? I'm guessing it was to all the factual parts.
    I think you're onto something there!

:D

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    This is all I can find:

Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: "That he didn't feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished. Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."

On the letter, she said it was personal letter asking him to sit down with her to discuss the "Arizona comeback."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Too funny.

Please meet with me again so I can trash you in my next book.

You couldn't write an honest book that didn't trash him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Too funny.

Please meet with me again so I can trash you in my next book.
    Mr Disrespect, nose-in-the-air, O Blah Blah the Magnificent, doesn't garner respect because he acts as though it is to be automatically bestowed on him, but not given to anyone who doesn't kiss his skinny butt like you and the rest of his subjects.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

Seems he makes this a habit when the Gov. is a Republican:

I was expecting words of concern about the oil spill, worry about the pending ecological disaster, and words of confidence about how the federal government was here to help. Or perhaps he was going to vent about BP’s slow response. But no, the president was upset about something else. And he wanted to talk about, well, food stamps. Actually, he wanted to talk about a letter that my administration had sent to Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack a day earlier.

The letter was rudimentary, bureaucratic, and ordinary. .  .  . We were simply asking the federal government to authorize food stamps for those who were now unemployed because of the oil spill. Governors regularly make these sorts of requests to the federal government when facing disaster.

But somehow, for some reason, President Obama had personalized this. And he was upset.

There was not a word about the oil spill. He was concerned about looking bad because of the letter. “Careful,” he said to me, “this is going to get bad for everyone.”
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ma_618603.html

And here's the kerfuffle with Gov. Perry:

Gov. Rick Perry's meeting at the Austin airport with President Barack Obama on border security lasted a mere 34 seconds, and Perry had to hand a letter on the issue to presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett because Obama declined to personally accept it.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/president-...#ixzz1kaMfIGWx