Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 What do you want??? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What do you want in the next Republican Presidential Candidate???

• I want someone who can be a no good bastard when the situation calls for it.
    • I don't want a fucking weakling that needs to build "consensus" every time he/she needs to take a shit. You're the President, having a good crew is important but YOU have to make the tough calls and in todays world you can't take fucking forever to decide.
    • I want someone with common sense. If you support the TSA, you have no common sense.
    • I want someone that supports a strong US military. We need to have the deadliest motherfucking military with the most up to date ways to blow the bad guys to hell. We have 11 Super-Carriers, why not a even dozen??? Or two??
    • I want someone that supports research, all kinds but the kind that kills our enemies gets bonus points. Medical research # 2.
    • I want someone that sees the future is out in Space. That means exploration and of course, killer space weapons cause I think the odds of little green men being bent on invasion are pretty good.
    • I'd like someone that isn't automatically afraid of the phrase ***WORLD DOMINATION***
    • I want someone that doesn't apologize. Right away.
    • And I want someone that likes dogs. Kats are friggen eeeeevil and not to be trusted. We all know this. :mad:
    And that's why I support Ron Paul for President!!!

Ha, Just Kidding! :D

What do you want to see in the next Suprem...I mean President???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Some one with exactly my political leaning with lots of money and a tear your head off attitude!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What do you want in the next Republican Presidential Candidate???

• I want someone who can be a no good bastard when the situation calls for it.
    • I don't want a fucking weakling that needs to build "consensus" every time he/she needs to take a shit. You're the President, having a good crew is important but YOU have to make the tough calls and in todays world you can't take fucking forever to decide.
    • I want someone with common sense. If you support the TSA, you have no common sense.
    • I want someone that supports a strong US military. We need to have the deadliest motherfucking military with the most up to date ways to blow the bad guys to hell. We have 11 Super-Carriers, why not a even dozen??? Or two??
    • I want someone that supports research, all kinds but the kind that kills our enemies gets bonus points. Medical research # 2.
    • I want someone that sees the future is out in Space. That means exploration and of course, killer space weapons cause I think the odds of little green men being bent on invasion are pretty good.
    • I'd like someone that isn't automatically afraid of the phrase ***WORLD DOMINATION***
    • I want someone that doesn't apologize. Right away.
    • And I want someone that likes dogs. Kats are friggen eeeeevil and not to be trusted. We all know this. :mad:
    And that's why I support Ron Paul for President!!!

Ha, Just Kidding! :D

What do you want to see in the next Suprem...I mean President???
    A lot of what you want and that's why you should not be kidding about Ron Paul, my friend. I can assure you that you will get none of the above when America collapses under the weight of its debt, its disregard for the Constitution that is the law of the land, and an obsession with some outdated notion that we can continue to be the protector of a world that either doesn't appreciate it or doesn't deserve it.

Wish lists are an exercise in futility when your bank account is overdrawn. That is the Paulian message that, sooner or later, everyone is going to get because it's true.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    A lot of what you want and that's why you should not be kidding about Ron Paul, my friend. I can assure you that you will get none of the above when America collapses under the weight of its debt, its disregard for the Constitution that is the law of the land, and an obsession with some outdated notion that we can continue to be the protector of a world that either doesn't appreciate it or doesn't deserve it.

Wish lists are an exercise in futility when your bank account is overdrawn. That is the Paulian message that, sooner or later, everyone is going to get because it's true.
    I've been guilty of calling him Dr Nutz, but listening to his economic ideas, he's not all that nuts. I still think that he's all wrong with much of his foreign policy. If Newt wins, I hope that he has the good sense to get Ron Paul into some sort of position serving as an adviser or cabinet member dealing with getting our country out of debt.

I worked with enough pretty boys like Romney to NOT want someone like that. I'll have to think about SR's list, as I think he's on the right track of getting us to say what we actually want, instead of the negative laundry list of what we don't want.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I've been guilty of calling him Dr Nutz, but listening to his economic ideas, he's not all that nuts. I still think that he's all wrong with much of his foreign policy. If Newt wins, I hope that he has the good sense to get Ron Paul into some sort of position serving as an adviser or cabinet member dealing with getting our country out of debt.
    That would be smart move on Newt's part, but: a) As smart as Newt might be, he's not that smart, and b) I doubt that Paul would buy into it since he knows that such an effort within the establishment would amount to a piss hole in the snow.

I hate to say it, but save some dark horse entering the GOP fray, Paul is the ONLY candidate that will bring about the change that might avert a disaster for this country. I can understand worries about the foreign policy thing because I share it, but without a sound America at home, then foreign policy is academic at the end of the day, is it not? That, in essence, is the Paul doctrine and one I support more than more of the same.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

That would be smart move on Newt's part, but: a) As smart as Newt might be, he's not that smart, and b) I doubt that Paul would buy into it since he knows that such an effort within the establishment would amount to a piss hole in the snow.

I hate to say it, but save some dark horse entering the GOP fray, Paul is the ONLY candidate that will bring about the change that might avert a disaster for this country. I can understand worries about the foreign policy thing because I share it, but without a sound America at home, then foreign policy is academic at the end of the day, is it not? That, in essence, is the Paul doctrine and one I support more than more of the same.
    Romney will not bring about any change, but then Obama promised all sorts of change. He brought change, just not anything good for our country.

We'd have a better chance with Newt than with Romney. I think Santorum is a good man, but SR says that he would be perceived as weak by our enemies. I think SR has trouble getting beyond those sweater vests. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I think SR has trouble getting beyond those sweater vests. :D
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, seriously! What are those about?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I want a fucking flying car dammit!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I want a fucking flying car dammit!
    Great, overhead monkey throwing poop!