Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cindy Sheehan was the first #Occupier. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Max "Teh Stupid" brought to you by Pitt...

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 03:27 PM
    WilliamPitt

It just occurred to me: Cindy Sheehan was the first #Occupier.

I know some here are done with her, and that's fine; everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But remember 2005: the war had been raging for three years, but the media basically hid the war, so it wasn't part of the public consciousness.

Until Cindy Sheehan sat down in the mud outside George's ranch in Crawford and refused to leave until she got some answers.

I was there, and it was a privilege to be a part of. When she was done, the war had a face...and from that point on, support for the war went into the tank.

She was the first one.

"The media basically hid the war" Huh???

Will...have another drink.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The most scary part of this is that there are morons out there who think like that :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Max "Teh Stupid" brought to you by Pitt...

Will...have another drink.
    We had a war :eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

So Cindy Shehag was the founder of ORSD (Occupy Road Side Ditch)?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The Democrats used Cindy Sheehan to appear anti-war and against Bush just long enough to regain power, then under the bus she went...

Wouldn't Moses be the first Occupier since he refused to leave Egypt until he got satisfaction?

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Maybe they hid it in the same closet that Will Pitt pulled that pseudo-Goth strange ranger cowboy outfit from. I can imagine what everyone in Texas said when Willy showed up in that get-up;

" I didn't know the Gay Rodeo was in town. "

I'm sorry, that was cruel thing to say ... I'm sure no one in the Gay Rodeo was stupid, or drunk enough to wear an outfit like that.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

How come she hasn't been parked outside the White House since 08? O is just now getting around to pulling out of Afghanistan (just in time for the campaign commercials), we've been running ops all over the Middle East under Obama......

Oh, yeah, there's a D behind his name.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    How come she hasn't been parked outside the White House since 08? O is just now getting around to pulling out of Afghanistan (just in time for the campaign commercials), we've been running ops all over the Middle East under Obama......

Oh, yeah, there's a D behind his name.
    I was hoping that perhaps she finally got the therapy she so badly needed. I feel sorry for Cindy Sheehan, she has obvious mental health issues that started with her grief for her son. Her supporters enabled her illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Maybe they hid it in the same closet that Will Pitt pulled that pseudo-Goth strange ranger cowboy outfit from. I can imagine what everyone in Texas said when Willy showed up in that get-up;

" I didn't know the Gay Rodeo was in town. "

I'm sorry, that was cruel thing to say ... I'm sure no one in the Gay Rodeo was stupid, or drunk enough to wear an outfit like that.
    LMAO! I remember that! He was so proud of his black cowboy hat and boots when he got to Waco airport and rented a Buick. HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!

"I was there."

Oh bullshit, Willie. You went there and "live blogged" from the ditch for half an hour and then ran back to the Holiday Inn and got drunk somewhere.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.