1. #1 Alan Grayson describes mob hit aimed at Dennis Kucinich 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Dear God...

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Scuba

Alan Grayson describes mob hit aimed at Dennis Kucinich

in my email.....

Please note the the link provided by Grayson links Cleveland Free Times article hosted at Free Republic.

Dear Scuba:

Yesterday, I told you how Dennis Kucinich single-handedly saved Clevelandís public utility from a takeover by the banks. Even though it cost him a job he loved, being Mayor of Cleveland.

But I neglected to mention that Dennisís courage could have cost him more than his job. It almost cost him his life.

When Dennis Kucinich refused to turn over Cleveland Public Power to the One Percent, they decided to kill Dennis. Not kill Dennisís political career. Kill Dennis.

You donít have to take my word for it. You can read the chilling account in the Cleveland Free Times cover story, which includes quotes from the police interview with the hit man.

http://grayson.salsalabs.com/dia/tra...TKnsStnAhhgPCq

The plan was to shoot Dennis in the head, during the Columbus Day Parade. The Cleveland Cosa Nostra brought in a professional hit man from Maryland to do the hit. The hit man bought an untraceable rifle, and came to Cleveland.

Why didnít the hit man kill Dennis? Because on Columbus Day, an ulcer in Dennisís stomach burst. Dennis spent that day in the hospital, not in the parade. Or the morgue.

The hit man then staked out Tonyís Diner, an old rail car converted into a greasy spoon restaurant, on the corner of Lorain Avenue and West 117th. Dennis liked to eat breakfast there.

But then the banks found that they could force the City of Cleveland into bankruptcy, and force Dennis Kucinich out of office. So the hit was called off.

(By the way, of the thousands of people who have served as mayor in the United States, only three have been assassinated. Mayor Carter Harrison of Chicago, the hero of the Haymarket Riots, was killed by a disgruntled office seeker. Mayor Anton Cermak, also of Chicago, was killed by a bullet intended for FDR. And, as you may recall, San Francisco Supervisor Dan White killed Mayor George Moscone, and Harvey Milk.)

In order to save Clevelandís municipal power company, Dennis Kucinich stuck his neck out so far that the banks and the Mafia tried to kill him. For the people of Cleveland, Dennis put his life on the line.

If the One Percent is so angry at you that they want to take you out, and theyíre willing to enlist the Mafia to do it, then you are doing one heckuva good job for The People.

So Iím asking you again, as I did yesterday. Please do whatever you can do to help Dennis Kucinich, before the absentee ballots get mailed out in his district next Tuesday. And click here to do it.

http://grayson.salsalabs.com/dia/tra...bUIsStnAhhgPCq

Because Dennis Kucinich is a hero. A real-life hero.

Courage,

Alan Grayson

Yeah see, we're gonna rub ya out, see???

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

This can' t be for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This can' t be for real.
    Who knows, the DUmmies hear voices...:D

I can't remember his name but there is the DUmmie that said Mike Malloy saved him from being rubbed out by the gubmint a few years ago. They come up with new delusions all the time.

I can't find a single credible source for the story. Wiki links it to a web archive that can't find the story.

I call bullshit.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I can't find a single credible source for the story. Wiki links it to a web archive that can't find the story.

I call bullshit.

SEE!!!!! That proves it's real!!!!!!:D

As crazy as it sounds...and bear with me here..

I've lived and worked here in Cleveland for 17 years now. I work at a local TV station here and what I've heard from some of the old photogs at my station (the guys that were around in the late 60's, early 70's when film not video ruled..), that this story isn't so far fetched to be untrue. The fact that Chief Kovacic is talking..that's a factor for the truth side of it..

The Cleveland Mob at the time was one of the most active organizations in the country for drugs, prostitution and of course killing people. Two hits... one on mobster Shondor Burns and the other on Irishman Danny Greene started the ball rolling on the take down of the Cleveland Mob.

But the mob wars that were going on in the city at the time that Kucinich was mayor....well, it's really not all that far fetched that this wasn't at one time considered or put into motion.

Having said that...

The author throwing in the usage of the 1% moniker..and that the Free Times is involved....that lends less credibility to the matter. The begging to help Dennis out is another downside..
    Last edited by newshutr; 01-29-2012 at 08:22 AM.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This can' t be for real.
    Its a nice revision of history.

Dennis Kucinich was mayor of Cleveland (1977). The city had a history of spending more then it takes in, then put off paying it off for the future. Kinda like the Gov. today.

The banks (Some of whom were invested in many private competing power plants in the area) who had the part of loaning the city the $ got tired of their payments being deferred to some unknown date. So they said no more. This forced Kucinich into a corner as he couldn't continue the usual practice of borrow and spend and not pay back. And the city went into bankruptcy. And the banks said sell the Muni Light plant and pay us.

Kucinich said no.

Now bit further back story. Muni Light does not, and did not produce any electricity. They were nothing more then a distributor for CEI. The company who wanted the sale to go through. Cleveland used Muni Light as a cap measure on the private power plants. So they couldn't charge more.

Now that part of what Grayson said was true. But after that, its all lies.

When Dennis Kucinich refused to turn over Cleveland Public Power to the One Percent, they decided to kill Dennis. Not kill Dennisís political career. Kill Dennis.
    The hit was actually placed before Kucinich said no and before the bankruptcy. And the hit had nothing to do with Muni Light.

It was actually over city contracts. The most coveted deal was the garbage-hauling contract. One James Palladino is the one who put out the hit after Kucinich took away his contract with the city and awarded it to a third person not connected to their mafia.

Now what I find even more interesting is they Grayson uses a "Freerepublic" link as his source. But doesn't bother to actually read it to make sure it backs up his claims, which it doesn't. Two strikes on Grayson's part.

As it clearly says;

"Kucinichís refusal not to sell Muni Light, the city went into default and Kucinichís popularity plummeted. It was obvious he would not be re-elected and the mafia was inclined to wait and see if his successor was more reasonable. "

So it was the mob who was expecting him to lose after an unpopular act and was hoping his replacement would give in.

(By the way, of the thousands of people who have served as mayor in the United States, only three have been assassinated. Mayor Carter Harrison of Chicago, the hero of the Haymarket Riots, was killed by a disgruntled office seeker. Mayor Anton Cermak, also of Chicago, was killed by a bullet intended for FDR. And, as you may recall, San Francisco Supervisor Dan White killed Mayor George Moscone, and Harvey Milk.)
    This part too is a lie, and any one with an internet can disprove this part.

First one was Russell G. Lloyd, Sr. Mayor (former) of Evansville, Indiana
    Second was Carter Harrison, Sr. Mayor of Chicago
    Third was Anton Cermak Mayor of Chicago
    Fourth was Ed King Mayor of Mount Pleasant, Iowa
    Fifth was Joseph Smith Jr. Mayor of Nauvoo IL. Presidential Candidate
    Sixth was George Moscone Mayor of San Francisco
    And lastly was John Thornton Mayor of Washington Park, IL

Interestingly out of those 7, only three were Dems.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Its a nice revision of history.

Dennis Kucinich was mayor of Cleveland (1977). The city had a history of spending more then it takes in, then put off paying it off for the future. Kinda like the Gov. today.

The banks (Some of whom were invested in many private competing power plants in the area) who had the part of loaning the city the $ got tired of their payments being deferred to some unknown date. So they said no more. This forced Kucinich into a corner as he couldn't continue the usual practice of borrow and spend and not pay back. And the city went into bankruptcy. And the banks said sell the Muni Light plant and pay us.

Kucinich said no.

Now bit further back story. Muni Light does not, and did not produce any electricity. They were nothing more then a distributor for CEI. The company who wanted the sale to go through. Cleveland used Muni Light as a cap measure on the private power plants. So they couldn't charge more.

Now that part of what Grayson said was true. But after that, its all lies.

The hit was actually placed before Kucinich said no and before the bankruptcy. And the hit had nothing to do with Muni Light.

It was actually over city contracts. The most coveted deal was the garbage-hauling contract. One James Palladino is the one who put out the hit after Kucinich took away his contract with the city and awarded it to a third person not connected to their mafia.

Now what I find even more interesting is they Grayson uses a "Freerepublic" link as his source. But doesn't bother to actually read it to make sure it backs up his claims, which it doesn't. Two strikes on Grayson's part.

As it clearly says;

"Kucinichís refusal not to sell Muni Light, the city went into default and Kucinichís popularity plummeted. It was obvious he would not be re-elected and the mafia was inclined to wait and see if his successor was more reasonable. "

So it was the mob who was expecting him to lose after an unpopular act and was hoping his replacement would give in.

This part too is a lie, and any one with an internet can disprove this part.

First one was Russell G. Lloyd, Sr. Mayor (former) of Evansville, Indiana
    Second was Carter Harrison, Sr. Mayor of Chicago
    Third was Anton Cermak Mayor of Chicago
    Fourth was Ed King Mayor of Mount Pleasant, Iowa
    Fifth was Joseph Smith Jr. Mayor of Nauvoo IL. Presidential Candidate
    Sixth was George Moscone Mayor of San Francisco
    And lastly was John Thornton Mayor of Washington Park, IL

Interestingly out of those 7, only three were Dems.

Someone did kill Moscone, but it had nothing to do with the mob and everything to do with repressed homosexual tendancies and the overconsumption of Twinkies.