Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rut Roh...Occupy Dooooooooomed!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This thread is just what you will expect...:D

Sun Jan 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Robb

An AP photographer named Beck Diefenbach has probably just ended the Occupy movement.

Last edited Sun Jan 29, 2012, 04:42 PM USA/ET - Edit history (4)
    Not officially, of course, and certainly not intentionally. And I of course might be wrong, Occupy may endure.

But I promise you, no one will think of Occupy the same way ever again after today's AP photos.

Go to the DUmmie link for Flag Burning shitheads...
    May the FORCE be with you!

OWS does something really, really stupid and then DU blames the Cops
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Response to Robb (Original post)
    Sun Jan 29, 2012, 07:00 PM
    madokie

99. I believe this to be the work of someone other than the OWS protesters
    (Well of course it was...you just keep believing that asshole.)

black ops and trust me the cops use all kinds of illegal ways to cause shit like this. Make it look like the protesters were doing it when in reality it is infiltrators with one thing in mind and that is to discredit the movement.
    (Oh Nooooooes!!!!)

The big man is worried about this movement and will stop at nothing to stop it before we all grab our pitchforks, so to say, and come after their stinkin thievin lowlife sorry asses
    (AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!11!!)
    Tee,hee...:D

I'm sure the Occutards had no problems thinking about resurrecting the flag burning meme all on their own...

I mean, they are oh so original in their hatred for this country
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

These DUmmies need to catch on up. Occupiers in Denver were doing this back in October/November.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    These DUmmies need to catch on up. Occupiers in Denver were doing this back in October/November.
    Dood... its like California... and stuff... :eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Sun Jan 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
    AdHocSolver

116. Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
    (Logic says...Really? Logic says you nitwits are desperate to shift blame)

There is nothing to be gained by OWS people in burning a flag.
    (Yeah, nothing but publicity you moron.)

OWS is against the 1 percent wealthy who are crushing this country. OWS is NOT against America. OWS is fighting FOR America.
    (Bullshit. You little retards want to tear this country apart. So sorry if some disagree with you. Morons.)

The only ones who might gain from pulling a stunt like this are the 1 percent who want to discredit the 99 percent.
    (La,La,La...it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault...)
    And da denial continues...

Ain't this the same assholes that had threads on their site asking people to pose as Tea Partiers and make up racist signs and such. Difference is, Tea Party posers got run out of the crowd when they started their racist shit. I'll bet you dollars to dimes that, even if it was infiltrators, that the rest of the crowd was cheering them on.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
    No, logic says that an anti-OWS group wouldn't burn the flag even if it's to make it look like you idiots did it. We have more respect for this country's symbols than you.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sun Jan 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
    AdHocSolver

116. Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
    (Logic says...Really? Logic says you nitwits are desperate to shift blame)

There is nothing to be gained by OWS people in burning a flag.
    (Yeah, nothing but publicity you moron.)

OWS is against the 1 percent wealthy who are crushing this country. OWS is NOT against America. OWS is fighting FOR America.
    (Bullshit. You little retards want to tear this country apart. So sorry if some disagree with you. Morons.)

The only ones who might gain from pulling a stunt like this are the 1 percent who want to discredit the 99 percent.
    (La,La,La...it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault...)
    It astounds me that these putzs truly believe the rest of the world thinks the same way they do. Conspiracies, set-ups, lies, "black-ops" ect against anyone who "we" don't agree with. "WE" prefer to fight with common sense, logic and intelligence, which topples every bit of these morons ideology without breaking a sweat. "WE" don't have to discredit you morons, you do that fine all by yourselves.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!