1. #1 Obama: The most polarizing president. Ever. 
    President Obama ran ó and won ó in 2008 on the idea of uniting the country. But each of his first three years in office has marked historic highs in political polarization, with Democrats largely approving of him and Republicans deeply disapproving.

For 2011, Obamaís third year in office, an average of 80 percent of Democrats approved of the job he was doing in Gallup tracking polls, as compared to 12 percent of Republicans who felt the same way. Thatís a 68-point partisan gap, the highest for any presidentís third year in office ó ever. (The previous high was George W. Bush in 2007, when he had a 59 percent difference in job approval ratings.)

In 2010, the partisan gap between how Obama was viewed by Democrats versus Republicans stood at 68 percent; in 2009, it was 65 percent. Both were the highest marks ever for a presidentís second and first years in office, respectively.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...kBbQ_blog.html
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Ah c'mon Tx, you know it's cause us all is racists.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Ah c'mon Tx, you know it's cause us all is racists.
    Yeah if opposing socialized medicine...believing terrorists are not our friends and weakening our military is wrong makes me a racist...

Then I'm guilty as charged.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.