Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I'm watching the Dolphins/Cardinals game now.
    The Fins really are the worst team ever. I'm not watching football EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!


    And I hate you !!!!!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The Fins really are the worst team ever. I'm not watching football EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!


    And I hate you !!!!!
    Well, you could watch real football; you know, where they use their feet instead of their hands! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Well, you could watch real football; you know, where they use their feet instead of their hands! :D
    I'm ready to kick the shit out of someone. I'd avoid me if I were you.:p (no, really)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm ready to kick the shit out of someone. I'd avoid me if I were you.:p (no, really)
    Hey! It's just me and the cats this week! :mad: :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,173
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I'm watching the Dolphins/Cardinals game now.
    In a real money survivor league that I am in, I took the Cardinals this week. Looks like it's the easiest play on the board. Go 'Zona.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I predict that in the Monday Night game, Tottenham will win. :D

    Who's he play for? :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Thank God for the Bucs. Why, oh why do I torment myself by watching this sport?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Thank God for the Bucs. Why, oh why do I torment myself by watching this sport?
    Told ya they'd win. :p
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,173
    Now that week 2 is winding down all I want to say is:

    Dear Lord,

    Please make sure the Eagles pound the Cowboys so badly that even their mommas won't recognize them.

    Thank you. Your humble servant,

    JB
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    In a real money survivor league that I am in, I took the Cardinals this week. Looks like it's the easiest play on the board. Go 'Zona.
    Good job. Now you can take me out and buy me dinner. Steak is always nice.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •