Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    GD Philly, blew it in the end. That was an awesome game though. It's all good, we'll win the next round.

Regarding TO, is it horrific of me to wish the man physical injury? There's never been a professional athlete I've hated more in my life...the guy made a fool out of himself when he played for Philly and then betrayed us by joining the boys. I friggin hate TO! But he is so damn good, you can't deny that:(

Ah well, at least my second favorite team, New England, will go down as the greatest dynasty in NFL history. Mark my words.
    That was a great game last night. TO is a loudmouth egotistical asshole but he is a great player. The best games I have seen this season.

The S. D., Denver game was good also. The refs made 2 bad calls that gave the game to Denver.

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Logan, you broke my heart with that picture...have you no soul!:(

Ah well, my eagles will pick themselves back up. AND the Phils are closing the gap on the Mets...so I'm feeling pretty good.:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke