Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 111
  1. #21  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,221
    Why don't they find a mosque and throw bacon at the worshipers there?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The Foreign Agents Registration Act is a United States law (22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq.) passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers be properly identified to the American public.


    The act requires people and organizations that are under foreign control ("agents of a foreign principal") to register with the Department of Justice when acting on behalf of foreign interests. This law defines the agent of a foreign principal as someone who:

    Engages in political activities for or in the interests of a foreign principal;
    Acts in a public relations capacity for a foreign principal;
    Solicits or dispenses any thing of value within the United States for a foreign principal;
    Represents the interests of a foreign principal before any agency or official of the U.S. government.[1
    Very clever. Wrong, but clever. A priest is not an agent of Rome, in that sense. The First Amendment protections for the free exercise of religion exclude religious organizations from those requirements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I only chose to comment on one aspect of the article. That says absolutely nothing about any other aspect of the article.
    So, you're focusing on the presence of a priest in a state office, and attempting to misrepresent his status, in order to evade the major point of the article? While you're at it, why don't you write about how lovely the font is, or the state of cleanliness of the rotunda, or some other irrelevant idiocy instead of dealing with the issue at hand?

    Or, you could discuss the OP topic, which is that an Occupy group dumped condoms (hopefully not used ones, although I (a) wouldn't put it past them if they'd thought of it and (b) shouldn't give them the idea for next time) on a bunch of school kids. Your thoughts (or what passes for them)?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Or, you could discuss the OP topic, which is that an Occupy group dumped condoms_ on a bunch of school kids. Your thoughts (or what passes for them)?
    • The condoms are hygienic, harmless, and if more Catholic school girls would use them then there would be fewer abortions.

    • If you are old enough to attend an abortion rally, then you are old enough to face the opposition, regardless of which side you are on. Otherwise, all a protest group would have to do is surround themselves with minors to ensure that there is no counter protest.

    • In reading the articles , it seems the abortion group was more upset by the Priest being drowned out (note that the choice group did not drown out Carol Whatshername who spoke to the group) than it was by the condoms. Otherwise, they would have removed the minors or themselves from the rotunda during the condom shower.

    • Operation Recuse shows kids this:

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    • The condoms are hygienic, harmless, and if more Catholic school girls would use them then there would be fewer abortions.

    • If you are old enough to attend an abortion rally, then you are old enough to face the opposition, regardless of which side you are on. Otherwise, all a protest group would have to do is surround themselves with minors to ensure that there is no counter protest.

    • In reading the articles , it seems the abortion group was more upset by the Priest being drowned out (note that the choice group did not drown out Carol Whatshername who spoke to the group) than it was by the condoms. Otherwise, they would have removed the minors or themselves from the rotunda during the condom shower.

    Operation Recuse shows kids this:

    Curious, do they throw the posters on the kids???

    I would charge the OWS pukes with sexual assault. Let them spend some of their own money defending their disgusting behavior.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Curious, do they throw the posters on the kids???
    A condom weighs 2 grams, considerably less than the beads little Maria got hit in the head with at the St Patrick's Day Parade. You're so cute when you are desperate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Curious, do they throw the posters on the kids???

    I would charge the OWS pukes with sexual assault. Let them spend some of their own money defending their disgusting behavior.
    In Nova's world there are no kids, only opportunities.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A condom weighs 2 grams, considerably less than the beads little Maria got hit in the head with at the St Patrick's Day Parade. You're so cute when you are desperate.
    Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more assholish, you say something like this and the post above. Tell you what, how about I wing a baseball at your head? Different you say? No. Assault is assault. But, Nove, I think it's time for you to go back to the DUmp. It's where you belong. When you start making Wee Wee sound rational, it's time for you to go.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    • The condoms are hygienic, harmless, and if more Catholic school girls would use them then there would be fewer abortions.
    So, you're not only okay with it, you endorse it. I should be surprised, but I'm not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    •If you are old enough to attend an abortion rally, then you are old enough to face the opposition, regardless of which side you are on. Otherwise, all a protest group would have to do is surround themselves with minors to ensure that there is no counter protest.
    Which, BTW, is how Hamas protects its rocket sites. But, if you believe that a child who is old enough to attend a pro-life event is old enough to be subjected to sexual devices being thrown at them, then I submit that a woman who is old enough to demand her right to an abortion is mature enough to handle the informed consent requirement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    • In reading the articles , it seems the abortion group was more upset by the Priest being drowned out (note that the choice group did not drown out Carol Whatshername who spoke to the group) than it was by the condoms. Otherwise, they would have removed the minors or themselves from the rotunda during the condom shower.
    So, the condom shower was deliberately planned to force the removal of the Catholic group from the rotunda? Sounds like an impermissible attack on their rights to free speech, assembly and petitioning the government to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    •• Operation Recuse shows kids this:

    And that's wrong, too, but do they go out of their way to target kids with that message the way that the protestors here did with their condoms?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So, you're not only okay with it, you endorse it. I should be surprised, but I'm not.
    I neither said nor implied that I endorsed it. I simply and objectively analyzed the importance of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Which, BTW, is how Hamas protects its rocket sites.
    I was thinking that myself at the time, but didn't want to say it lest some genius like AMpat or Bailey accuse me of likening "Catholic school girls" to terrorists.



    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    But, if you believe that a child who is old enough to attend a pro-life event is old enough to be subjected to sexual devices being thrown at them,.......
    So these "catholic school girls" are at an anti-abortion protest, but condoms are taboo? Are you serious? And BTW, a dildo is a sexual device. A condom is a barrier birth control device, no one has ever accused it of assisting or enhancing sex. But keep being desperate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So, the condom shower was deliberately planned to force the removal of the Catholic group from the rotunda?
    I didn't read anywhere in the articles that a condom shower was planned or planned for any purpose. Given that the article said it was "a box" of condoms, we might be talking about ten condoms. Whoop tee to! I doubt seriously it ever crossed the mind of the individual who tossed the condoms that there would be a Henny Penny effect, and clearly there wasn't. Only the article writer seems obsessed with portraying this as a shower of condums on "catholic school girls". I watched the video, there was no core group of "Catholic school girls" that I could discern. There were people at the demonstration from about 18 months to 80 years, including a couple of twelve to teen girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Sounds like an impermissible attack on their rights to free speech, assembly and petitioning the government to me.
    The most that these people did was disturbing the peace. If they weren't removed so the Papist Priest could have his speech, then your gripe is with the state police.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And that's wrong, too, but do they go out of their way to target kids with that message the way that the protestors here did with their condoms?
    It's not simply wrong, it's worse. It's potentially a much more traumatic impact on a child than being tapped on the head or shoulders by a two gram piece of latex in a plastic wrapper. It's obscene, and Operation Rescue does it without regard for the children which might be in cars, busses, or on the street.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post




    So these "catholic school girls" are at an anti-abortion protest, but condoms are taboo? Are you serious? And BTW, a dildo is a sexual device. A condom is a barrier birth control device, no one has ever accused it of assisting or enhancing sex. But keep being desperate.



    You don't watch a lot of Trojan commercials do you...or does "ribbed for her pleasure" mean something different to you? That said, I love how you are defending an assault. You're the biggest douchebag I've ever come across.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •