Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I neither said nor implied that I endorsed it. I simply and objectively analyzed the importance of it.
    Simply, yes. Objectively, no.
    I was thinking that myself at the time, but didn't want to say it lest some genius like AMpat or Bailey accuse me of likening "Catholic school girls" to terrorists.
    The difference, of course, is that the Catholics didn't bring the school girls there as a shield against physical assault or attack. They didn't go there expecting to be subjected to physical abuse by counter-protestors.

So these "catholic school girls" are at an anti-abortion protest, but condoms are taboo? Are you serious? And BTW, a dildo is a sexual device. A condom is a barrier birth control device, no one has ever accused it of assisting or enhancing sex. But keep being desperate.
    No one? Ever heard the phrase, "ribbed for her pleasure"? For that matter, why even use birth control if not to assist sex?
    I didn't read anywhere in the articles that a condom shower was planned or planned for any purpose. Given that the article said it was "a box" of condoms, we might be talking about ten condoms. Whoop tee to! I doubt seriously it ever crossed the mind of the individual who tossed the condoms that there would be a Henny Penny effect, and clearly there wasn't. Only the article writer seems obsessed with portraying this as a shower of condums on "catholic school girls". I watched the video, there was no core group of "Catholic school girls" that I could discern. There were people at the demonstration from about 18 months to 80 years, including a couple of twelve to teen girls.
    I took the phrase "condom shower" from your post. Had you not used it, I wouldn't have. However, I do thiink that the person who threw them knew exactly what he was doing, which was incitement. It would be like throwing crosses at a Muslim rally, although the Catholics are less likely to riot as a result. For that matter, throwing crosses at liberals would have had the same effect.

The most that these people did was disturbing the peace. If they weren't removed so the Papist Priest could have his speech, then your gripe is with the state police.
    Disturbing the peace, assault (remember, the legal definition of assault is any unsolicited and unwelcome physical contact), incitement and, at the very least, littering.

It's not simply wrong, it's worse. It's potentially a much more traumatic impact on a child than being tapped on the head or shoulders by a two gram piece of latex in a plastic wrapper. It's obscene, and Operation Rescue does it without regard for the children which might be in cars, busses, or on the street.
    They are fixated on the children in womb, but I agree. When I was in college, one of our classes was in a building that had a Planned Parenthood office, and while protestors often talked to women entering the building, I never saw the kind of graphic images that you presented. OTOH, when Giuliani tried to remove the doors on stalls in the bathhouses in NYC at the height of the AIDS epidemic (the bathhouse owners claimed that they could not police the sexual conduct in their bathrooms because of the closed stalls), gay activists put up posters with an explicit photo of a man on all fours, from the back, nude, with the caption, "Giuliani wants to watch you f***." Those posters were all over the west side of Manhattan, including my block, which had a high school and a junior high school on it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Contrary to the incident causing harm to the children, I think it will strengthen their resolve. It will be a valuable lesson in the immaturity rampant in those who take the opposing side of their position. Hopefully the collective parents will not pursue the victim route in this incident, but will use the OWS actions it to reinforce a lesson to the kids on how adults deal with differences of opinion versus children. They should also compliment their kids on taking and maintaining the high road.

"Bracy said capitol police were outnumbered and overwhelmed by the protesters. At one point they even attacked State. Rep. Doreen Costa.

“This was one of the most disturbing sights I’ve ever seen,” Costa told Fox News & Commentary. “It was horrendous. “

Costa said a female Occupier hit her on the head with a sign and shoved her “moppy” hair in the lawmaker’s face.

“I told her that she really stunk bad and needed to take a bath,” Costa said."

Nova, they weren't just throwing condoms on children, they also assaulted a person. I'm beginning to think you're an OWS protester yourself. First you defend the man who left a toddler in tent by herself, now you defend them for assaulting and humuliating children.

A condom weighs 2 grams
    So it's nothing more than the size of the instrument used in the assault to determine whether it was acceptable or not.

I'll remember that the next time I have 2 grams of anthrax that I wish to share with some Occupukes. Or the next time I decide to impose my will on a liberal and make him eat 2 grams of shit.

I'm calling shenanigans on you anyway. Not even you could be on the wrong side of this. Classic shit-stirring on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So it's nothing more than the size of the instrument used in the assault to determine whether it was acceptable or not.

I'll remember that the next time I have 2 grams of anthrax that I wish to share with some Occupukes. Or the next time I decide to impose my will on a liberal and make him eat 2 grams of shit.

I'm calling shenanigans on you anyway. Not even you could be on the wrong side of this. Classic shit-stirring on your part.

I agree, he's just trolling for a rise out of us. I can't see how anyone could defend this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I can't see how anyone could defend this.
    What is with these libpukes and assault anyway? Flour, paint, condoms. They glitter-blombed Romney twice yesterday.

You said something about pushing back in your OP. These aholes are going to really regret it when it finally starts.

What is with these libpukes and assault anyway? Flour, paint, condoms. They glitter-blombed Romney twice yesterday.

You said something about pushing back in your OP. These aholes are going to really regret it when it finally starts.

And then they will play the victim. What else is new in the world of liberal pukefests.

Fabulous Poster
    I'm calling shenanigans on you anyway.
    :D

:D
    So, you like to waste people's time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I agree, he's just trolling for a rise out of us. I can't see how anyone could defend this.
    Which is why he needs to go. Seriously. Nova needs to go. He not only makes Wee Wee sound rational but he's starting to make CITM and that Yukon person sound not to bad.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.