Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 John McCain reaching the 50% level of support 
    Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
    Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows John McCain reaching the 50% level of support for the first time since Barack Obama wrapped up the Democratic Presidential Nomination. McCain retains a three-point advantage for the third straight day, 50% to 47% .
    McCain voters are now more excited about the election than Obama’s. Rasmussen Markets data gives McCain a 52.3 % chance of victory while expectations for Obama are at 46.3 %. These figures are updated on a 24/7 basis by market participants.

McCain is viewed favorably by 57% of the nation’s voters while Obama earns positive reviews from 53% (see trends). McCain is supported by 90% of Republicans and has a six-point edge among unaffiliated voters. Eighty-two percent (82%) of Democrats say they’ll vote for Obama.
    still a while till the "real poll" but continued good news for McCain/Palin.

where is blinky on this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    where is blinky on this?

Where HAS Eyelids been the last few days? Who's got Blinky Suicide watch this week?

He is looking for his sources proving Zer-0 is pulling up in every poll.

Quote Originally Posted by blinky
    It's called a convention bounce, and really if you look at the daily tracking polls Obama has been gaining over the past few days.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Where HAS Eyelids been the last few days? Who's got Blinky Suicide watch this week?
    Having his little pea brain washed by the DNC and Re_ Filled with the latest !

He mentioned on Friday he was taking a trip. I guess he went home for mom to wash his Che shirt and jeans.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

Wait, what is the Suicide Watch for? To prevent, or encourage?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    He mentioned on Friday he was taking a trip. I guess he went home for mom to wash his Che shirt and jeans.
    Why would he have to do that since his mom's washer and dryer is in his bedroom? :D

has anyone noticed that blinky has been conspicuously absent since McCain took the lead in the polls?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    I've been busy this weekend, I was almost trapped in Chicago because there has been almost non-stop rain. I'm safely in Carbondale now.

50-47 is within the margin of error, I've said this 100's and 100's of time but that isn't a margin.