Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111
  1. #1 Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls 
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,061
    A group of Occupy Wall Street protesters disrupted a Right to Life rally and threw condoms on Catholic school girls inside the Rhode Island state capitol building.

    Barth Bracy, executive director of Rhode Island Right to Life, said their rally had to be cut short after the Occupiers began screaming and refused to allow a Catholic priest to deliver a prayer.

    “This is their idea of civil speech but we believe it’s an outrage,” Bracy told Fox News & Commentary “They started heckling, chanting and blowing whistles. They shouted down a priest.”

    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ool-girls.html

    Seriously? Time to push back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Seriously? Time to push back.
    The time has come and gone HG.

    I'm a reasonable man but there's only so many cheeks you can turn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    And once again these idiots show their maturity as well as hypocrisy. They scream about free speech(like flag burning) but a pro life rally needs to be shouted down and they need to assault(and that's what this was, an assault) school children. And people like Nova and wee wee lap it up and cheer them on.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,061
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And once again these idiots show their maturity as well as hypocrisy. They scream about free speech(like flag burning) but a pro life rally needs to be shouted down and they need to assault(and that's what this was, an assault) school children. And people like Nova and wee wee lap it up and cheer them on.

    Not only school children...

    "the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

    Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school."

    I wonder if they would behave this way with "colorful" folks marching in a Gay Parade? Probably not, but it's okay to bully old folks, mothers with young children, and kids.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,192
    Bah! Clearly Agent Provocateurs...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Not only school children...

    "the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

    Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school."

    I wonder if they would behave this way with "colorful" folks marching in a Gay Parade? Probably not, but it's okay to bully old folks, mothers with young children, and kids.
    Which is my point. As much as the left tries to tie the Westboro Baptist Church with the right, we conservatives abhor that group but in this case, the left cheer this type of behavior on and see nothing wrong with it. This is why the left is inherently disgusting. As long as the target is someone they don't agree with, acting like a bunch of delinquent children is acceptable.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,681
    There's no defense for that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,903
    Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school."


    Stay Classy OWS.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Not only school children...

    "the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

    Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school."

    I wonder if they would behave this way with "colorful" folks marching in a Gay Parade? Probably not, but it's okay to bully old folks, mothers with young children, and kids.
    Well, in all fairness, a Gay Pride Parade would bring it's own condoms...

    But, this is how the left operates. They calculate the maximum offense that they can impose on us and then do it without any inhibition, but when anything is done that offends them in the slightest, they go berserk and use it to justify even more outrageous behavior. It's part of their overall strategy of defining acceptable conduct so that eventually, the only thing that anyone is allowed to do is acquiesce.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Which is my point. As much as the left tries to tie the Westboro Baptist Church with the right, we conservatives abhor that group but in this case, the left cheer this type of behavior on and see nothing wrong with it. This is why the left is inherently disgusting. As long as the target is someone they don't agree with, acting like a bunch of delinquent children is acceptable.
    It's more than acceptable, it's necessary. The left operates by demonizing, threatening and silencing opposition. It's the same in political campaigns. Look at how they pretend to fact check political ads. Any claim that they don't approve of is declared false, regardless of the facts, while any claim that supports their agenda is, by definition, true, and repetition of a "false" claim is therefore grounds for all manner of attack. In their world, we're not allowed to speak, defend ourselves or our ideas, or even provide more than token opposition. The left wants the kind of power that totalitarian leaders always have, which is why they keep pining for those systems. Every time a columnist at some elitist rag tells us how much better the Chinese, Venezuelan, Cuban or Euro-Socialist version of central planning is, they're letting you know that they want us under their boot. Everything else is just window dressing.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    THe authorities are hamstrung. They can't fight the left. It's up to the people. Had that group been treated by the people there, as they should have been, it would have been over very quickly. The talk would have gone on without the protesters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •