1. #1 Roseanne Barr joins the race for U.S. president 

Roseanne Barr joins the race for U.S. president

Not a big Newt Gingrich or Mitt Romney fan? Not nuts about President Barack Obama?

Well, hooray, you've got an interesting third-party option now: Roseanne Barr.

The Emmy winner has filed the necessary paperwork to run for president of the United States this year as a Green Party candidate, she confirmed today, tweeting, "If ppl will merely do as I tell them to do just this one time, I promise everything will get a lot better quickly ....

>>>>

"We welcome Roseanne Barr into the race, and she will make it very interesting from what I have seen. Ms. Barr wants to say some very serious things in her campaign, and from what I can tell, she is motivated by her own experiences and her desire to see the United States become a much better country."

And she has worked the land! Barr and her boyfriend tilled a macadamia nut farm on her since-canceled Lifetime show, "Roseanne's Nuts."

------------------------------------------------------

How fitting that she bought a nut farm. Its a twofer! I can well imagine the nuts that would have voted Zippy going to her. (Wouldnt wanna put 'em all into one basket would ya?) Whats not to love!
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sorry, I looked but didnt see the title anywhere. Meanwhile, back at the nut house ...

'Vote for me, I'll fix this s***!': Actress/comedienne Roseanne Barr files for her own White House bid

It's no joke - Roseanne Barr has submitted her plan to go from the nut farm to the White House as the Green Party's presidential nominee.

The TV star said in a statement that she's a long-time supporter of the party and looks forward to working with those who share her values.

She said the two major parties aren't doing enough to properly serve the American people.

'The Democrats and Republicans have proven that they are servants - bought and paid for by the 1 per cent - who are not doing what's in the best interest of the American people,' Barr said.

---------------------------------------------------

So Who would be the VP? Dennis Kucinich? Elizabeth Warren? Hmm .. who can crack this nut? Goooo Rosey! :p
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Two words I never expected to see in the same sentence; Roseanne Barr and Race.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

This is actually good news, if she's on the ballot in all fifty states. Nobody with half a brain will vote for her, so that leaves her to draw votes from Obama.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I heard Oprah set her up with a TV show, I thought Oprah was a much better business woman then that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    This is actually good news, if she's on the ballot in all fifty states. Nobody with half a brain will vote for her, so that leaves her to draw votes from Obama.
    That or she will run a campaign of constant flowery comparisons to Obama using her funds to give even more pro points for him. She is a rabid far left lib and the FEC has flagged her campaign site as;

The FEC indicates that this is an Unauthorized committee. "Independent expenditures are expenditures for a communication which expressly advocates the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate and which is not made with the cooperation or prior consent of, or in consultation with or at the request or suggestion of, any candidate or authorized committee or agent of a candidate.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009