Thread: Pupper fight!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What did you expect from a dog that crashes at 60 miles an hour, bruises??? :D
    She'll heal nicely and dogs have a high tolerance for pain. Still, they can give dogs a little pharmaceutical assistance.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    What did you expect from a dog that crashes at 60 miles an hour, bruises??? :D
    She'll heal nicely and dogs have a high tolerance for pain. Still, they can give dogs a little pharmaceutical assistance.
    Bella is a baby---she whined when she lay down on the side with the incision. And she does have pain pills, Rimadyl. The vet originally had us giving her one last night, then changed it til this am. Bella was crying, so we started her out with a half last night. Then she settled down and went to sleep.

Bella is a nut running around the yard. She just really picks up speed in a relatively small areas and makes some really tight turns.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Bella is a baby---she whined when she lay down on the side with the incision. And she does have pain pills, Rimadyl. The vet originally had us giving her one last night, then changed it til this am. Bella was crying, so we started her out with a half last night. Then she settled down and went to sleep.

Bella is a nut running around the yard. She just really picks up speed in a relatively small areas and makes some really tight turns.
    That's what I gave my pups but it was for a tooth extraction. I gave some to Thunder after a 13 mile run. He was very sore the next day and limped a few steps after lying down for awhile. He reminded me of,,,,,,,,,,ME!

Hope she recovers completely. If she starts limping or favoring the injured side after healing, try placing bandages on the opposite side. (They like attention).
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

That's what I gave my pups but it was for a tooth extraction. I gave some to Thunder after a 13 mile run. He was very sore the next day and limped a few steps after lying down for awhile. He reminded me of,,,,,,,,,,ME!

Hope she recovers completely. If she starts limping or favoring the injured side after healing, try placing bandages on the opposite side. (They like attention).
    I have some special oil to reduce scarring for my knee surgery recommended by the physical therapist. After her stitches are removed, SR got the idea of getting the OK from the vet and putting it on Bella's incisions.

It's been doing a fair job on my knee, but the thing is still red on the top part of the incision. At least the horrible alligator looking skin is gone. I'll never wear shorts, too embarassed by that big scar.

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I have some special oil to reduce scarring for my knee surgery recommended by the physical therapist. After her stitches are removed, SR got the idea of getting the OK from the vet and putting it on Bella's incisions.

It's been doing a fair job on my knee, but the thing is still red on the top part of the incision. At least the horrible alligator looking skin is gone. I'll never wear shorts, too embarassed by that big scar.
    I thought "chicks dig scars???":)
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

I thought "chicks dig scars???":)
    Not on themselves, at least I don't. I hate that zipper on my knee, thought it would be smaller. It's at least 8 inches long above and below the knee. It's weird, it's almost disappeared on the knee itself, but the part above the knee on the thigh is still red. At least most of the horrible black and blue is gone.

I'm celebrating, though. I've been working like crazy at physical therapy and at home to get the darned knee flexion beyond a miserable 90 degrees (it was down to 61 degrees after an incompetent PT messed it up). Friday they measured it at 100, which is an accomplishment after all the squats and knee bends I've been doing.

"