Hybrid View

1. #1 Distribution of income, 2010 
    Power CUer
    Interesting information for those of us keeping score - and who isn't? ;)

http://politicalcalculations.blogspo...r-2010_14.html
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Looks like O Blah Blah The Magnificent's policies are working well. With the true jobless rate, not that liberal media hosted lie of a stat of 8.4%, we should see accelerated results soon. We should be able to initiate the Great Depression before the next POTUS! Yea!!!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Looks like O Blah Blah The Magnificent's policies are working well. With the true jobless rate, not that liberal media hosted lie of a stat of 8.4%, we should see accelerated results soon. We should be able to initiate the Great Depression before the next POTUS! Yea!!!
    We didn't all get such bleak results. :D I just thought people would be interested in using the form to benchmark themselves.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    We didn't all get such bleak results. :D I just thought people would be interested in using the form to benchmark themselves.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M_8ByLMJQ

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I just retired and place myself more than 1/2 way down that scale. Poverty level for sure. Don't tell Nova, he thinks I get stuff like health care for free.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Part of retired success is to keep our overhead down low enough so that we don't need to draw from our tax deferred funds.
    The farther down we can appear to be on the scale the better off we are. Heck!, we prolly pay less tax than even Warren Buffett!:D

Tired.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg